What happend with SDM?

did they xfer/fall apart? /tear.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hard content, is what happened. People didn't like having to put in the time and effort, or liked the feedback received during progression, so they left the server.

We couldn't find replacements, and eventually everyone went their own ways. Sucks, but such is life.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
The end is near.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That's depressing. I always felt like they were eitrigg's one true hope. transferring is the easy way out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Old players leave, new ones come in. Team Monkey will be back in heroic content by the middle of May. Players make the guild but attitude makes the player; SDM isn't going anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*kicks SDM while they are gone*

Just kidding. :) A friend in the guild told me the douche bags have been long gone for some time now. So I hope you guys can rebuild.
Sadly I view this whole server (well, Horde side, I don't play Alliance) as ruins.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
On the Alliance side, things aren't all that promising. Covenant left, GFW hasn't really been what they used to be, PuG's comes and goes, Remission had their drama this expansion. I think NEP might be about the top Alli right now, 5 or 6/8h if I remember correctly. But yeah overall don't expect a damn thing on timely progression on this server imo. Eitrigg still fails at shadow traps.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There is not a guild worth coming to on eitrigg anymore.

Cataclysm was brutal as far as recruiting went for the guilds that had any chance. Most people that came to eitrigg claiming to be from better servers/guilds were mostly just bench warmers that never actually saw content, they simply happened to be in a 3-4/8 guild. They expected the few guilds they joined here to carry them through content so they could return to their other servers/guilds further progressed, leaving the guilds to find another person to fill the spot.

Best you can hope for here is a softcore guild that might raid 1-2 nights a week and eventually gets into hard modes.

If you are looking for more then that, find people you like to raid with and push them or go else where.
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Gholateg
Old players leave, new ones come in. Team Monkey will be back in heroic content by the middle of May. Players make the guild but attitude makes the player; SDM isn't going anywhere.

Glad to hear, i was just curious as to why the progression has been halted. Wish u guys the best of luck.

04/17/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Harix
On the Alliance side, things aren't all that promising. Covenant left, GFW hasn't really been what they used to be, PuG's comes and goes, Remission had their drama this expansion. I think NEP might be about the top Alli right now, 5 or 6/8h if I remember correctly. But yeah overall don't expect a damn thing on timely progression on this server imo. Eitrigg still fails at shadow traps.

I can speak for remission, we lost a ton of players about the second week of DS, most of the remaining moved on to raid with the covenant, apparently that didn't work out to well some words were exchanged and they got kicked from covenant. Most of Remission is now in FAME, or play "LoL" or other games. such is the circle of "Raid/WoW/Guild Life" I personally am unable to raid right now with work etc.. which is unfortunate as i think Eitrigg needs me more than ever. MUHAUHUAHUA.
Edited by Cylise on 4/17/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I miss you Cylise. Never change plox. Never. Ever. Change. <3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I left while on Spine, when I had left previously to Area 52 I figured it was for good, but I came back afterwards deciding to give it another chance and at that time I was extremely pissed off (Not saying why), I gave it another month and it didn't seem to get any better in my opinion and at the time I had another option for guilds (Team Malice / Designer Handbags) and figured it would be good to give them a go. Though what had happened after I quit is I don't know what, perhaps recruiting problems which caused Aremie to go to Elune with Alex or somethin...

I'm not posting here to argue with anyone or start fights, just stating my feelings.

OH BTW, I will always love & miss the fun times I had while in the guild, from Cho'gall to HRags, and then on to DS fun!@#$, you were an awesome group <3. :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Because the curse of Eitrigg.

P.S., Horc how goes your Blood Legion tryout?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Though what had happened after I quit is I don't know what, perhaps recruiting problems which caused Aremie to go to Elune with Alex or somethin...

Inability to recruit, basically, also, wasn't really interested in leading the group after the losses of you and Hartlin, just didn't feel right. Honestly also very tired of leading, Cataclysm was a long, stressful expansion for me, and since the team had already lost people, I figured then was as good a time as any to end it.

Of course, just as you will always look back fondly on the group, so will I, regardless of how stressful it was.
Reply Quote
Though what had happened after I quit is I don't know what, perhaps recruiting problems which caused Aremie to go to Elune with Alex or somethin...

Inability to recruit, basically, also, wasn't really interested in leading the group after the losses of you and Hartlin, just didn't feel right. Honestly also very tired of leading, Cataclysm was a long, stressful expansion for me, and since the team had already lost people, I figured then was as good a time as any to end it.

Of course, just as you will always look back fondly on the group, so will I, regardless of how stressful it was.

Well the players will truly be missed on eitrigg.

PS... Aremie your... your... HUMAN?!?!? :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Cylise bro, we need you to come back and take more of my loot bro, its the best way in becoming full immense bro. Bro I <3 you bro. Salty?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only TS left, TD is 5/8H and TM is 4/8H.
Reply Quote
Shuumi we achived full immenseness when we ninjed aeonaxx from milkymoo. Good time. Let it be known doomman and shuumi will ninja ur rare spawnz get at us
Edited by Cylise on 4/20/2012 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey now, only like 6/10 of Team Sonic left, the people who were here prior to everyone else are still here. (Psycho, Xaoc, and Me)
Reply Quote
04/25/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Ithacus
Hey now, only like 6/10 of Team Sonic left, the people who were here prior to everyone else are still here. (Psycho, Xaoc, and Me)

:) well glad you guys are still here at least.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I left when I had the confirmation of the team no longer trying to rebuild. I left when my duties were done. 'Nuff said. As for everyone leaving, I'm sure they are just as happy with with their decisions on leaving as I am.

P.S. - Horc bbe I love you. <3 Have my children.
P.S.S - Horc bbe, I am almost done with my new machine, 25m together inc!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]