[A] <Apathy> recruiting for raids (5/8 HM).

90 Draenei Shaman
<Apathy> is looking to fill out its ranks with some more capable players. We look for players who know their class, know how to adapt, and are able to work well with others as well as take constructive criticism. While our raid schedule may be semi-casual, our raids are far from that. When you come to raid, we expect to down bosses, and expect all our members to bring their top game each attempt. We are currently 5/8 in Heroic DS in Group 1, and 1/8 Heroic DS in Group 2. Our current needs and schedule is as follows:

Group 1 Weekly Progression Group:

Open recruitment.

*All competent class/specs encouraged to inquire, must be geared, must know fights.*

Group 2 Weekend / Alt Group:

Open recruitment.

Our raid schedules, are as follows:

Group 1 raids 9 PM EST til 12 AM EST Wednesday and Thursday nights.
Group 2 raids 9 PM EST til 12 AM EST Sunday night.

If interested, please contact myself, or any other Officer in-game, or reply to this post.

Officers:

Dellz
Grummy
Druiditee
Galelol
Galons
Darkhope
Edited by Grummy on 4/18/2012 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
^<(@.@<), bump from an Xguildie

I'm curious though, do you intend to recruit others for social purposes (simply increasing guild membership #s) or as raiders? I recall Sunspot asking about raiding spots with Dell's response similar to, "both group make ups are practically set in stone". G1 being the core group, G2 comprising of the core group's alts with Laytos swapped for Dell and give or take 1 Grummy.

So how can you consider recruiting when you have other able-bodied members? I'm not necessarily criticizing you, just keep in mind that recruitment implies vacant raiding positions and the new members being able to participate.

Explain yourself and enlighten me, young guild master of Apathy.

P.S. to the guys who can't say my name for whatever reason, it's pronounced "Fairy-Lin". Tottemo Yasasii desu nee!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm just curious as to why you did not bother asking about this in guild instead?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Please re-read my description of what we expect from our raiders. Just because we have players in guild who are casual players, and want to raid in the main groups, does not mean they are what we are looking for. We have many people in guild who joined simply for the atmosphere, or are friends. Some people have also joined, to try out for a raid spot, and have either not been able to meet our 2 night a week raid attendance consistently, or are just do not perform consistently. No one's spot is ever set in stone, and we are always looking for improve our raid roster. I am recruiting, because we need more raiders. People in the guild know when and where our raids are, if they choose not to sign-up and/or show up, that's on them. I don't mind casual players in the guild, but all those players need to do to show interest in raiding, is sign-up, be on and ready at invites, as always. You have a few alts in the guild, and are fairly new to Apathy, so maybe you don't understand how things work. I've run the guild, with the help of various officers, since 2007 successfully and am by far a "young" GM. Thanks for the input though.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I appreciate the response and apologize for my earlier rudeness. *reluctant bow*

I was expecting a "lolumad" type of feedback so I thank you for the above clarification. Best of luck to all of you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This guild isn't dead wtf?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
BUMP! :D <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
HUMP!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Move the alt group to Monday and I'll come back to carry DH and that bad druid Dandruff or whatever his name is.
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Warrior
04/26/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Jyst
Move the alt group to Monday and I'll come back to carry DH and that bad druid Dandruff or whatever his name is.

Log on more often and you would see that it is now Monday ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah Jst, we're raiding the alt group on Monday this week, and possibly from now on.

/bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I am moses and I am a giant douche. Kristen is probably the best person in the world and everyone should be jealous.

#YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump cause i am bored and also to show my new sexy transmog XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like bacon
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Grummy i'm back on wow sir... i'll run with u if i can..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^<(@.@<), bump from an Xguildie

I'm curious though, do you intend to recruit others for social purposes (simply increasing guild membership #s) or as raiders? I recall Sunspot asking about raiding spots with Dell's response similar to, "both group make ups are practically set in stone". G1 being the core group, G2 comprising of the core group's alts with Laytos swapped for Dell and give or take 1 Grummy.

So how can you consider recruiting when you have other able-bodied members? I'm not necessarily criticizing you, just keep in mind that recruitment implies vacant raiding positions and the new members being able to participate.

Explain yourself and enlighten me, young guild master of Apathy.

P.S. to the guys who can't say my name for whatever reason, it's pronounced "Fairy-Lin". Tottemo Yasasii desu nee!

lolumad !@#$%? young edward explain yourself and enlighten me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Glad to see Grummy still is a bad GM. It's good to know some things don't change.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
He's bad alright.... bad @ss! :)

Ooops, the word @ss got censored :(
Edited by Canelles on 5/29/2012 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I am moses and I am a giant douche. Kristen is probably the best person in the world and everyone should be jealous.

#YOLO

Oh thanks moses. How nice of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]