Tanaris....

85 Night Elf Hunter
Is the nicest server I have ever been on. =) I have played on numerous other servers and none of them have the nice people that are on this server. I started my hunter on this server and then xfered/faction changed to another so I could play with my husband and his friends. I played where the Alliance outnumber the Horde 4 to 1 if not more. I played Horde on that server since everyone else did and I had started out on that server in '08. The server is full of a*holes. I just wanted to say to all of the wonderful people of Tanaris, thank you for being awesome and making the game experience better. =)
Ishtenari
Reply Quote
4 Human Rogue
I've never seen a more sarcastic troll post in my life. Thank you for the good laugh this Monday morning.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
No sarcasm what-so-ever Sir/Ma'am. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself by laughing. But this truly/sincerely is the best server I have been on, because of the players on the server. I have yet to meet one rude person. Take this post as you will, but I do not troll.
Thank you. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lawlz u clearly never raided with Vici
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
!@#$ YOU. HE'S THE MOST PROPER PERSON ON THIS DAMN SERVER K? TANARIS WAS BLESSED BY HIS PRESENCE. ESPECIALLY ON VENT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY OR YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
Reply Quote
04/19/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Zachqt
GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY OR YOU'RE GONNA GET IT

I sense a battle is brewing..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/16/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Ishtenari
I just wanted to say to all of the wonderful people of Tanaris, thank you for being awesome and making the game experience better

http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/nerd-computer-love.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I love this realm, but only because I have to. It's just bad for business to not love your realm!
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
We should just rename this server Stout
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Stout is a troll

-aldo
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This server is !@#$, then again.. so is the game itself. Nothing like logging on after a few months and not recognizing a single person, but they all have the same superiority complex as the actual decent players who were once here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/01/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Coolstorybro
This server is !@#$, then again.. so is the game itself. Nothing like logging on after a few months and not recognizing a single person, but they all have the same superiority complex as the actual decent players who were once here.

irony
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ironic cause I paid for a year subscription to buy Diablo, or... little confused here... unless you meant the superiority complex thing, which lets face it.. I'm allowed to have considering the influx of bads and new subscribers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're confused about the irony? It's pretty obvious.

Also, sup Aesir.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/01/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Coolstorybro

I should have known to check the forums to see if you were still playing. I'm back, lets pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
when i played on tanris there was only one raiding guild back in bc!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/05/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Bobfish
when i played on tanris there was only one raiding guild back in bc!

Is Peso still around somewhere? Also, I'm pretty sure there was more than 1 raiding guild back in BC, unless I missed your sarcasm.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i haven't talked to peso in over a year last i heard he quit

i'm not totally being sarcastic when the exodus disbanded i don't think any other guild killed illidan yet.
Edited by Bobfish on 8/5/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]