The Rise of a New Era

82 Blood Elf Warrior
The young warrior wakes up with a yawn. Getting up, she quickly checks her room. Everything as it was. Always watching for those who would try and over throw her. As the Blood Elf gets dressed and prepares for the day, she thinks about everything that must be done. She sits at her desk, and starts to write in her journal.

-The day has only begun, yet I feel overwhelmed already. So many things to do. First, must gather some more herbs, and prepare them for those who need them. Many types to to be made. We already have grown rapidly in a short time. I wonder if there are more waiting to see how this all goes before joining? It doesn't matter. I do this not for them, but for myself.

Herbs, then the potions. Next more training. Must become the very best! Well, not that I am not already, but one must keep her skills up. Then check on things within the guild. It shall be of the up most importance to make sure things run smooth. More and more join, but why wouldn't they? The filthy alliance will be over thrown, and I will be there to help! Such an up rising! This is something I have been looking forward to for so very long.

Next, a mount. One that suits me. Of course it must match my colors. How could a lady such as my self be seen not? As if I was some type of beast?! Oh the horror of those who do not keep them selves looking respectful. We are not savages! Yes, a mount must be chosen. A young one to train, so when it is ready it will be perfect for combat.

Finally! It comes together. Years in the works, and yet with in a matter of mere hours, everything falls into place. The Harlots Revenge will be known!-

She finishes, putting down her quill. She rises out of her chair, and makes leave for the door. As she walks the streets of the city, her head held high, she smirks. This is the start of something bigger than mere revenge. This is the beginning of her legend.
Reply Quote
*gives you a cookie and pats you on the back*

Welcome to the club!

*Turns and walks out of the door and joins the group of Horde peeking through the window*

"Did she eat it!!?!" Dukago asked snickering...

*PEERS*

((No seriously, welcome to the club. I look forward to seeing ya around.))

*salute*

Duke
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Warrior
*Looks at the cookie for a few minutes, questioning to eat it or give it to an underling for poison testing*

"Thanks!" She yells, hearing them snicker out side the window.

*Picks it up, and with a what-the-hell thought, eats it...and falls over!

Waits a few minutes, then gets up, laughing at the little joke*

((Thanks, working hard to be able to join in all the fun))

*Bows, and then smiles*

The Harlot
Edited by Sllvertoungè on 4/19/2012 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
30 Tauren Paladin
04/16/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Sllvertoungè
She finishes, putting down her quill. She rises out of her chair, and makes leave for the door. As she walks the streets of the city, her head held high, she smirks. This is the start of something bigger than mere revenge. This is the beginning of her legend.

*And the end of her journal, as a not so subtle tauren sneaks in, snatches the journal... and the quill as an afterthought, then dashes out to stow them away. *
Reply Quote
*Eyes Blackavarn.*

Wha'cha' be doin', Mon? Don' be stealin' da lady's journal. Go put id back, Mon, before she be noticin' da boo' be missin'. Fer shame.
Edited by Thazuli on 6/4/2012 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
*Torage looks over at the elf holding a peculiar sort of dagger with a feather in the back of it. The elf seems to be stabbing one of those strange bricks that is full of those flat white things. On closer inspection the white flat thing seems to be BLEEDING! but with black blood? Tor did not know such things could bleed. If they bleed then can you eat them? Tor considers taking a bite but this kill clearly belonged to the elf and challenging such a small thing would hardly be fair, besides he can recall a place in the magic sky city where they have a number of seemingly pointless walls made of these odd bricks, no one would miss just one would they?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]