Located on the fantastical floating island of Dalaran!
Club Trix offers:
• The latest and hottest in Goblin Dance music. ((Real djs will be playing through streaming radio for the club.))
• Chill balcony with an incredible view.
• Large dance floor.
• It's a party island, baby!
Enjoy the best in Azerothian nightlife at Club Trix! Horde and Alliance both welcome, as long as you got gold in your pockets!
Club Trix is open from 10pm-1am Friday Nights in Dalaran. Located in The Purple Parlour, at the top of the spire. A portal is available to the right at the top of the stairs in the bottom of the spire. ((All characters, even level 1s, now start with flight paths between the Zeppelin towns and Dalaran. Free portals may also be available from major cities depending on availability)) Should come well-dressed.
10pm: DJ of the Week
• Antonio Leone (House/Trance) -- 1st Week of each month
• Residency Available! (Contact Trixxiz) -- 2nd Week of each month
• The Masque of Clubs (Dubstep) -- 3rd Week of each month
• Guest DJ of the Month (Various) -- 4th Week of each month
11pm: Antonio Leone (House/Trance) -- Main Event!
12.15am: DJ Particle (Various) -- Afterparty!
Trixxiz Trueshock: House/Trance ((Antonio Leone - http://www.facebook.com/antonioleonedj ))
Pixiz Midlik & Amylin Stormpike: Miscellaneous ((DJ Particle - http://www.djparticle.com/ ))
The Masque of Clubs: Dubstep, Drumstep, Drum & Bass
Regular schedule of various guest djs!
• Highly suggested to come well dressed. People coming with subpar dress selection ((rule is pretty relaxed, but highly suggested to look nice!)) may not be served.
• No weapons inside Club Trix.
• Pets, animals, demons, etc. are not allowed inside Club Trix. Those who do not comply will be refused service.
• Anyone who starts a fight, breaks rules, or vomits will be escorted outside.
((Differences Between Club Trix on WrA and MG))
• On WrA, Trixxiz is a Bilgewater goblin living in Bilgewater Harbour. The alliance side is operated by Lucius Lyon DeMoor, and money is laundered through the Steamwheedle Cartel to Trixxiz. On MG, Trixxiz left the Bilgewater Cartel after Gallywix' power was maintained and joined the Steamwheedle Cartel. She lives in Booty Bay and operates both sides.
• On WrA, the music is marketed to the alliance as "Gnomish Dance." On MG, it's just "Goblin Dance" popularised on Kezan.
• On WrA, the club started in Bilgewater Harbour and soon after by Lyon in Exodar. The two moved to their respective faction sides in Dalaran before joining in the Purple Parlour. On MG, it started in Booty Bay and has moved to the Purple Parlour in Dalaran.
--== Original "Setting Up" Post: ==--
Hey everyone! I'm Trix and on my home server we've got a successful weekly RP event in its second year running called Club Trix -- a goblin-owned nightclub. No unplanned explosions yet!
In RP, it's a lucrative scheme to earn massive amounts of moolah from liquor sales whilst also providing goblins -- as well as other races -- a way to enjoy a taste of the nightlife scene back on Kezan before it want ka-boom. It's complimented by a live stream ( http://clubtrix.listen2myradio.com ) of various djs who spin "Goblin Dance Music" (briefly heard on the trike radio in the goblin starting zone!) which involves music types such as House, Trance, Dubstep, Drum'n'Bass, and more!
For a long time now I've wanted to expand it to Moon Guard and I think it's about time I do that. So! If you'd like to see this happen, and especially if you have some resources to provide (such as helping advertise and manage, because I can't be on two factions on two different servers all at once AND dj!), please let me know!
The club runs from 8pm-11pm PST.. Moon Guard server time I think that should be 10pm-1am? Friday nights. This coming week I have a dubstep dj scheduled for the first hour, and I know how popular that can be, so I'd like to start off strong and get the ball rolling on this by this Friday if at all possible.
Right now the location I'm looking at is the inn at Booty Bay. Bilgewater Harbor would be a better fit what with all the drunk orcs and the electricity flowing around, but it's not exactly a friendly place for alliance, so we'd make do with Booty Bay. Unless there's already someone else using that spot on Friday nights!