Profession Kits

100 Draenei Death Knight
Q & A's

Q. What are these kits?
A. I collect all the materials needed for a specific profession and level range and sell them all off as a kit.

Q. What if the kit doesn't work?
A. If at any time RNG decides to interfere and you don't get a level, I will happily supply whatever is needed to get you back on track.

Q. How do you get these materials to me?
A. I will C.O.D the kit to the the character you want with the cost split across the letters.

If you so desire, you can send the gold up front to avoid the annoying C.O.D pop-up, but you are under no obligation to.

I can also trade the kit to you section by section if you desire.

Q. What kits do you offer, and how much do they cost?
A. See below

Q.How can I contact you?
A. You can leave me a message here or send me an in game mail.
When mailing me in game send to either:
    Dredon-Misha for the Alliance or Dredhorde-Rexxar for the Horde
    Note : Horde is probably better off leaving me a message here, I don't always check mail on Horde side.

Q. How long will it take to get me the kit?
A.I will do my best to send kits along within 24 hours of receiving the order. In the event it will take longer, you will be informed immediately of this.

Q. How long will it take to level once I have the kit?
A. Well, it varies depending on which profession you are leveling, but plan on 1-3 hours if you are going to power it though all at once.

Q. I got the materials, now what?
A. Head over to wow-professions.com website. The guides they have is how my kits are based.

Prices:

Alchemy:
1-600 8k

Blacksmithing:
1-600 20k

Enchanting: Tip below to help level Enchanting
1-600 16k

Engineering:
1-600 12k

Jewelcrafting:
1-600 12k

Leatherworking:
1-600 15k

Tailoring:
1-600 21k

Now before you post about how these prices are ridiculous and you could easily farm/buy it all yourself, let me tell you that you're right. Often you CAN find materials for leveling on the AH for less then you pay me. Sometimes though, you may not be able to find everything on the AH or want to spend the time farming, and that's where my kits come in.

Enchanting Tip

Macro to help anyone who levels Enchanting.

/run DoTradeSkill(GetTradeSkillSelectionIndex())
/use 0 1
/run ReplaceEnchant()

To use the macro you will need to

1. Put the item you want to enchant into your FIRST bag spot (Enchanting Vellum works too!)
2. HIGHLIGHT the enchant you want to use
3. Click the macro

This will bypass the "do you want to replace this enchant" text
Edited by Dredon on 8/6/2014 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
31 Draenei Shaman
Reserved, I don't know what for, but it is.
Edited by Ðavyjones on 12/8/2012 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Bump need some work!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hrm i know for sure id like an engineer kit.....need to figure out 2nd one id purchase im thinking alchemy...either way hit me up in game. Gold in bags ready when you are :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ide like a jewelcrafting kit for an alt hit me up
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Bump!Both kits were perfect......an hour and 1/2 to lvl alchemy......didnt move at all ! Just stood in front of trainer! Engineering took 2 hours and everything worked out great!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Happy bump as I get back on the game! Bring on the orders
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Interested in 1 engineering kit, will be on tonight on Paeyne raiding, mats are for Wìcked for another profession change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I would like to get an Enchanting one, however my enchanting is currently at 300 something, is there any chance that I can get a discount or something?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Peachi, do you have an Alliance toon? I can't currently deliver orders to Horde, but will be able to in a couple days if you can wait.

Ikkakumon, I think we can work something out, I'll crunch some numbers and get back to you on a new price for ~300-525.
Edited by Dredon on 8/7/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I completely missed that. It's ok, no worries. I no longer have any alliance toons.

Good Luck, these are really a good deal.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]