Hey Staghelm!

I recently came back to WoW, and decided to start fresh. So I found Staghelm to be my new home, and I like it! There is just one problem. This may sound awkward, and you may think I'm weird, but I find the game to be more enjoyable when you're playing with friends. I am just having a hard time finding any friends thus far. I find myself to be little bit of a smart !@#, but I am very enthusastic, and I was wondering if there was anyone else on Staghelm of the same nature, Lol. So far all I've met are people who either don't say anything, or are just too strict, so where are all you that are full of pure awesomeness?
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
Unfortunately it's slim pickings on Staghelm lately. The Alliance have always outnumbered the Horde significantly, so playing Horde puts you at somewhat of a disadvantage, but Alliance side is dwindling lately too. When you combine the already declining server pop with the eve of the next expansion, well, you'll be hard pressed to meet someone full of pure awesomeness.

Now, all that being said, I like to think I'm a pretty cool guy. Maybe even too cool.
Reply Quote
68 Orc Hunter
Well you're byfar the coolest lol, seeing as you're the only one to give me a reasonable anwser of awesomeness, I thank you for this awesomeness.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/16/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Merrz
Now, all that being said, I like to think I'm a pretty cool guy. Maybe even too cool.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
04/16/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Golvan
This may sound awkward, and you may think I'm weird, but I find the game to be more enjoyable when you're playing with friends.

Not sure why you think that's weird. Games are always more fun with friends.

All I can suggest to you is that you keep looking around. Sometimes people get caught up in their own activities, so maybe that's why they're not responding. I wouldn't take that personally. I've met plenty of great people on this server!
Edited by Antoniolo on 4/18/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Thanks Antoniolo, though I think I'm already starting to find some pretty awesome people :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]