The Iron Fist is Recruiting!

90 Draenei Priest
The Iron Fist is a top tier 25m guild on Kargath, we are the 2nd oldest guild on the server with our 7th birthday celebrated in December 2011. Currently we are 6/8H and ranked in the top 350 in the US for 25m guilds.

We are looking for:
Tank - DK preferred
DPS - ranged preferred

Although these are our current needs we will consider any serious application from a competent player. We maintain a small raiding core with enough flexibility to cover raid needs but not so many that raiders are sitting often.

Our focus in raiding is 25-person content. To this end, we are looking for active raiders to round out our already-strong raiding core. We are looking for high attendance (80% min), respect for others, and high quality people who know how to play their role. The player’s attitude, their abilities, and contribution to our overall success will be the driving factor in our selection.

We currently raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 8 PM to Midnight, with invites extended to raiders at 7:45 PM each evening. When MoP launches we may add Monday as a raid night as well.

Loot is distributed to members based on attendance and DKP. First drops of items will go to members who have at least a 90% attendance, second drops to those who have a minimum of 80% attendance, etc. Additionally, we utilize a fixed price DKP system that differentiates between normal and hard mode drops to encourage disribution of loot and prevent DKP hoarding. DKP is earned for boss kills and for boss attempts on all learning fights. After attendance is checked, the individual with the highest DKP who requests the loot obtains the item. If attendance requirements are met and DKP is tied, a roll-off between raiders desiring the item will occur.

If you are interested in learning more please reach out to an officer in game with any questions you may have.

If you are interested in applying please visit www.theiron-fist.net

Zulemon
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I heard Suhcamara wants to come back to raiding.

Bump for Mumsey!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I heard Suhcamara wants to come back to raiding.

Bump for Mumsey!

this. He keeps talking about how he misses raiding in IRC
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
yea............. http://gifsoup.com/view6/2531824/seinfeld-fire-o.gif
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
At least Castanza knows how to get out of the fire... :)

I'd like to add my unofficial (I'm not a TIF officer) thoughts to Zule's post. Murg never reads the forums so I should be safe right???

As Zule mentioned we are 6/8 DS heroics and working on Spine when enough raiders show up. I think we are pretty close on Spine and, with enough raiders, should be working on Madness soon. Once we get all our raiders their meta achievement for DS, I doubt there will be the will to farm DS. Many of us want to finish strong and take a raiding break while we wait for Mists of Pandaria.

So this means TIF is in the Red Zone and just needs a few solid raiders that want to finish this tier of raiding and end Cataclysm with a Heroic Deathwing kill. If you are like us and would like to end Cataclysm with a Heroic Deathwing kill, join our raid team for the very short time we have left.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/20/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Forges
join our raid team for the very short time we have left.

Not the sorta statement you wanna make while recruiting...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
join our raid team for the very short time we have left.

Not the sorta statement you wanna make while recruiting...

Anything taken out of context can sound bad. Taken in context, the comment was about how much time there is left for raiding in Cataclysm, and that we only have two bosses left to finish the tier. TIF will continue raiding into Mists of Pandaria.
Edited by Forges on 4/23/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
RIP TIF
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Blood Elves are clearly evil!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
So despite the evil Blood Elf conspiracy, TIF is still going strong. We finished 8/8 heroics and many of us kept on raiding after that. Alt, achievement, and mount runs for example. We will be doing 25's again for MoP and are looking for dedicated raiders. I believe we are open to all classes. Some of the details of Zule's post have changed so visit our web site or talk to Murgos for more details.

http://www.theiron-fist.net/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good luck into Mists TIF, continue the 25 man trend!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Murgos DOES read these forums, albeit infrequently.

At the moment, TIF is only looking for a hunter (or two). We will, of course, always make room for qualified, exceptional candidates.

Please note: if you're looking for me on my mage, I've swapped to my (gasp!) priest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Or rogues...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]