Looking for a little help on LegendaryDaggers

85 Worgen Rogue
Hi, I am looking for another rogue currently on the Legendary Dagger quest Assassinate Creed. In my current gear I cant quite get his last 10-15%. If anyone is on this leg of the chain and would be willing to team up let me know.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Translation:
carryme carryme carrymecarryme carryme carrymecarryme carryme carrymecarryme carryme carrymecarryme carryme carrymecarryme carryme carrymecarryme carryme carryme....

Instead of asking to be carried, i would suggest you watch some videos and fix your current gear. By fixing i mean, enchant,reforge, gem properly, that and knowlage of the encounter will help you get over that 15% hump.
Reply Quote
Why you gotta be so rude? Guy is just asking for help maybe another person is having problems with the quest that can help him? maybe you should grow up and stop being super elitest. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Abd yet when all the hunters used to do this for the Epic bow it was business as usual
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
05/10/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Flambeau
Abd yet when all the hunters used to do this for the Epic bow it was business as usual

That was about ten billion trillion years ago, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]