<One Shot> open recruitment

85 Human Hunter
One Shot is a guild that has been made over several times under many different names. You may know these names under such guilds as: <One Shot>, <Three Step Process>, (somewhat)<Complete Disregard>, <Flawless>(LOL STAR WARS), <Availed>, and once again <One Shot>.

<One Shot> Needs you, yes you. OK well maybe not but it would be pretty rad if you joined because we need guild levels. If anything you can play with me, and that is pretty bad !@# by any standard.

send me a tell I'll send you an invite.
note-if you have squiggles, please respond with AltCodes
Edited by Wolfbiker on 4/17/2012 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you forgot requiem of insanity, that may be before your time though.
good ol bishnoo..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
We were <Stoic> for about 5 seconds too :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
One Shot times to me felt so much simpler and complicated (irl and in game)

IDK where I am going with this
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
ah the good old days...~Triadept
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/23/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Primalmatter
ah the good old days...~Triadept

<3 ~magicboi~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So many mages from back then in here
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
anyone else remember the durkon meltdown? that was the reason i ended up joining ROI to replace him.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/26/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Twinkfist
anyone else remember the durkon meltdown? that was the reason i ended up joining ROI to replace him.

Classic.

Seriously though, if people are leveling an alt or something, put it in One Shot. Wiggle needs friends.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Canz I come ;_;
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
04/26/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Aexdawg
Wiggle needs friends.

No he doesn't and lets be honest who actually wants to be his friend I mean really.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/27/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Sinclaire
Wiggle needs friends.

No he doesn't and lets be honest who actually wants to be his friend I mean really.

Sinclaire has my spread from Playgirl hanging above his bed.
Reply Quote
Wiggle, when One Shot was actually successful, weren't you in Last Attempt?

I have vague memories of you dying within 10 seconds every Razorscale attempt because you kept blade storming the adds right away. Then you called everyone else bad and gquit.

I only remember because that was like the 2nd or 3rd day after I'd joined and I was surprised that a raid team could be so terrible. Momo and Ree not shutting up about stupid puppies at the top of their lungs, raider asking if he could go do dailies because raiding was too expensive, and Vinca being a major !@#$%...I almost quit the game right there.
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Purifiedtart
To be fair, everyone starts off raiding like an Asmodejj.

That's cute, where'd this come from? And here I remember when Voracity had standards....
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
HAHA ya, and I remember the dailies thing that made me lol. I was in one of those g quit phases back then. I just remember when I came back and they kicked me for not doing VOA with the guild at which point I said "!@#$ it, it wasn't worth playing with that group of players."And the bladestorms on razor was mostly because I typically tanked and I had to dps with Sumae tanking. I figured I'd just turn everything into a %^-*fest past where it had already gotten to.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
-
Edited by Badglad on 5/1/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No matter where you are now, home is what you want it to be~

Kudos for keeping One Shot alive :-)
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Wolfbiker
HAHA ya, and I remember the dailies thing that made me lol. I was in one of those g quit phases back then. I just remember when I came back and they kicked me for not doing VOA with the guild at which point I said "!@#$ it, it wasn't worth playing with that group of players."And the bladestorms on razor was mostly because I typically tanked and I had to dps with Sumae tanking. I figured I'd just turn everything into a %^-*fest past where it had already gotten to.

Good ol Sumae. I remember when he talked for the first time, sounded like an 8 year old little girl. I made fun of his voice and he never talked again. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
where do i apply?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]