Hello fellow Khazmodians..

85 Human Warrior
So.. lately the server is being horrendously boring.. we are now tagged as "New Server Players", all we see in TradeChat is guild recruit spams(btw most of them have no tabards! >.<) and Lawli flirting with Shiva trying to steal my secret lover away from me :(..

Lots of peeps have xtransfered out :(... do we still have hope? can MoP revive this server to the good ol'days of WotLK? or perhaps this is it.. the end of it D:
Edited by Laixx on 4/11/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Wait, who's your secret lover? Should I be jealous? I GAVE YOU A KITTY!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Considering i'm not on Khaz anymore it has nothing left. Blizzard might as well just delete it.

P.S. I only go for dragons if they have an orange staff
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
nothing could save this terrible server unless gorehowl came back to carry it on his massive biceps
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
This xpansion was the most boring P O S blizzard has put out. With no filler raid to keep people entertained before MoP, people are transferring and/or quitting out of boredom. Maybe if Gore/Lupa/Chevy/DD started trolling trade on alliance again, you might get some entertainment back.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/11/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Onehand
nothing could save this terrible server unless gorehowl came back to carry it on his massive biceps

Please be sensitive to all of Gorehowl's friends here on Khaz. I don't know if you are joking, but Gore's tragic passing is still painful for those of us who were close to him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/12/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Sebasi

Please be sensitive to all of Gorehowl's friends here on Khaz. I don't know if you are joking, but Gore's tragic passing is still painful for those of us who were close to him.
R I P Gorehowl for the second time, or is it third?

I'll never forget those threads where you argued endlessly with trolls about your welding career in FL.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
gorehowls on his 4th death now i think, poor bastard cant stay dead for too long, its far too boring for someone of his renown.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
So is Growlyhowly a cat? How many lives does he have left?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
04/13/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Shivalover
So is Growlyhowly a cat? How many lives does he have left?

No Chander is a cat,Gorehowl is a wild Snorlax.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Meow ChanChan, meow!
Reply Quote
Yea, I would like to also know whats up with the low pop now, It is really cutting into my ah profits.

I also miss Gorehowl....sniff....sniff
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

I also miss Gorehowl....sniff....sniff
You need more hit
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Server is just on the downswing because Diablo 3 (Ugh) is tempting people away.

After most people play Diablo 3 and realize that it wasn't Blizzard that made the first two great but Blizzard North (Which Blizzard dismantled)... WoW will have yet another resurgence. It's sorta like what happened during the months coming up to TOR's release and the result afterwards. Lots of people thought TOR would replace WoW for them and well... lulz.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/LaBlueSkuld/1334345355835.gif
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
04/15/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Shivalover
Meow ChanChan, meow!

You rang? http://cl.jroo.me/z3/W/n/A/d/a.aaa-What-anybody-Sup-brother.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Why we have to talk about our dearest Khazmodian Gorehowl. An unbearable loss.. to this date we still can't find a replacement =/
Server is just on the downswing because Diablo 3 (Ugh) is tempting people away.

After most people play Diablo 3 and realize that it wasn't Blizzard that made the first two great but Blizzard North (Which Blizzard dismantled)... WoW will have yet another resurgence. It's sorta like what happened during the months coming up to TOR's release and the result afterwards. Lots of people thought TOR would replace WoW for them and well... lulz.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/LaBlueSkuld/1334345355835.gif

You say Tortanic? ROfl.. Is rumored Bioware/EA invested around 280million on that game, and it's been soo fail their stock market is going down with a possible bankruptcy by the end of the 4th quarter this year if they keep dropping. RIP Tortanic and welcome back to the Khazmodians that adventured into that far far away galaxy in search of greener pastures and found Illum(something worst than TB).

Shiva, in the upcoming expansion I'll play your cat as my main pokémon..wait i mean pet battle! And I'll become the best Pokemon Master..wait i mean Pet Battlemaster with it!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
FOOL!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Shiva, in the upcoming expansion I'll play your cat as my main pokémon..wait i mean pet battle! And I'll become the best Pokemon Master..wait i mean Pet Battlemaster with it!

It will make me so happy knowing you're pwning pet faces with my !##%*.
Reply Quote
20 Dwarf Paladin
[quote] pwning pet faces with my !##%*.

O.o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]