Hello from an Old Rper

90 Worgen Hunter
How's FM these days ? I search for old friends from time to time here and never see the old faces =/

Whatever happened to folks from Twisted, B plus team, Chaos Storm, Mythos and so on ?

Still looking for:
Rhyley
Azamoth
Zurania
Venim
Lokarii
Kizma
Bloodsin
Heleth
Akranger
Dora
Brashar

And so many others, posting here sure brings back some memories!/wave from Rakashnir/Dethvir/Krauth/Khaladl !
Reply Quote
What no love Deth?!?!?!?!?!?! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzus.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
04/11/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Dukago
What no love Deth?!?!?!?!?!?! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzus.
I have you on realid =p I'm looking for the people i have no contact with nub !
Reply Quote
You're stuck on this island Deth, just you...and me.

I got the rum if you've got the cards... or shall we skip the pleasantries and make with the hawtbuttsecks?
Edited by Dukago on 4/11/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Azamoth and Zurania transferred off around Ulduar time, went to a high pop server looking for a more active raid scene - I want to say Mal'Ganis, but I'm not sure

Kisma/Kizma does an on-again/off-again dance - he whispered me from a new toon recently (which of course went to 80 in about 3 days), but I was busy doing other things so I didn't really have time to chat and reconnect.

Dora stopped playing somewhere during Wrath, iirc

Akranger came back around the beginning of Cataclysm, haven't seen him in a while, though, so I suspect he stopped playing again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

I got the rum if you've got the cards... or shall we skip the pleasantries and make with the hawtbuttsecks?

Ewww!

Oh and welcome back Krauth. :-) There's still lots of awesome people here, even if some you knew have moved on, I'm sure you will find lots of new peeps!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'm still around, you crazy Brazillian!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
venim plays star wars now.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Sup Deth!
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Death Knight
04/11/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Dukago

*Unbeknownst to the Orc, an undead, half-dead-dead space goat washes ashore, coughing up a storm, and screams for help.*

Theatrics aside, I'm sorry to say that I haven't been playing long, so I can't be of much help in locating your old acquaintances. I can, however, tell you that from what I've seen and heard over the past month-and-a-half, or so, is that Feathermoon's RP population seems to have become rather limited. :(

In other words, the "washing ashore" thing I inserted had a bit of a symbolic property to it--I'm new to RP, and it seems that I unfortunately found myself washing up on a deserted island, when sailing off to find the new world I've her so much about, so to speak.
Reply Quote
How's FM these days ? I search for old friends from time to time here and never see the old faces =/

Whatever happened to folks from Twisted, B plus team, Chaos Storm, Mythos and so on ?

Still looking for:
Rhyley
Azamoth
Zurania
Venim
Lokarii
Kizma
Bloodsin
Heleth
Akranger
Dora
Brashar

And so many others, posting here sure brings back some memories!/wave from Rakashnir/Dethvir/Krauth/Khaladl !

Hi there, saw your post because Akranger popped up, i knew him very well and played with him as well. i was Mcflyy Undead mage. I don't know if i recall you at all, maybe i'm familiar, i've been trying to get in contact with some of those players you were looking for too. Well if not then it was worth a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
((Heleth subbed in for my raid last Monday so I can tell you that he's around.))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]