TO THE GUILD DECEPTION

85 Goblin Shaman
You are full of a bunch of tools that ask "u mad bro" and not healing people for no reason. U MAD BRO
Reply Quote
LOL U MAD BRO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Elfy claimed you would die, and die you have.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
LOL GAY U MAD BRAH
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Deception has won the battle, as Elfy is superior to you. go cry kid
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Lol, I got you guys mad, got you to post on this topic, had you wait atleast 30 mins to complete the dungeon. REVERSE TROLL LULZ
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We're not mad at all.<3 You wasted your time to even post on it.
Reply Quote
TROLLOLOLOL he is raging
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
LOLOLOL SO MAD AND RAGING LOL, I CAN'T JOIN ANOTHER DUNGEON OR ANYTHING THATS TOTALLY NOT POSSIBLE LOLOLOLOL. Trolls don't waste time Vela, you wasted your time by even looking at this post, and waiting an hour to even kill the second boss. LOL U GAIS FAIL LOL I'M LIEK U AND SO VRY COOL LOOK AT ME GAIS LOOK!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Now that you guys are "raging" as you youngsters call it, I bid you a do. :3
Don't try to troll a king at trolling brahs, you're gonna have a bad time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
like* try again kid
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
KAY<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I did not know, that yelling what 90% of the WoW population yells: "You mad brah" and "Youre mad now and raging" was even considered trolling. In reality, the best trolls do not once state they are a troll, nor acknowledge it as it removes the aspect. It looks to me as though someone is just slightly angry at other online players for whatever reason of which hurt their play experience. I find it quite amusing that someone would be so emotionally damaged from such an event that they would take time from their lives to express a pointless aggression at other pixels. The WoW community and their endless riddles will continue to put me in awe.(Typo correction)
Edited by Zxzoroth on 4/11/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Trololol? I love how Z just shuts this kid down!<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I do believe Deception just pwned this. :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i do believe you're all scrubs and suck still lol
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Shaman
04/11/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Élfy
Deception has won the battle, as Elfy is superior to you. go cry kid
3v3
Reply Quote
i agree with Holywarriors
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Alas, it is world of warcraft and we all play for our own purposes. Whether it be to make money, talk in trade chat, or collect pets. Since the internet was created, people have been trash talking other people for whatever cases. As with real life, i'll never know the purpose as to me it just runs off like water. As soon as people become careless to others, they too will realize opinions from others are simply a power struggle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]