RIP Steve (Paindealer)

90 Human Priest
A year ago to this date, Right Clique lost a Guildmate and Friend to a sudden heart attack. He was an exceptional player as well as someone who would take time to help those who needed it. He never complained about anyone and always gave new players extra attention in areas where they could improve. He was very much a huge part of Right Clique and We all still love and miss him.. Today we're not only reminded of the loss of our friend, but of the kindness Steve showed to everyone around him.. Rest in Peace buddy, We miss you..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Steve was an amazing person. He never had an ill word toward anyone and would help you with whatever you needed, irl or online. I miss him. He was always worried about his performance and representing the guild the best he could but he never needed to worry. He was the best of us all and I wish I had the chance to tell him that.

Love you and will always miss you Steve.
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Mølliee
A year ago to this date, Right Clique lost a Guildmate and Friend to a sudden heart attack. He was an exceptional player as well as someone who would take time to help those who needed it. He never complained about anyone and always gave new players extra attention in areas where they could improve. He was very much a huge part of Right Clique and We all still love and miss him.. Today we're not only reminded of the loss of our friend, but of the kindness Steve showed to everyone around him.. Rest in Peace buddy, We miss you..

Because someone died a year ago, that's why we must make a thread about the him on the forums now! Makes perfect sense!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just as in our everyday offline lives, we meet people in WoW who we get to know through small and transient interactions. Over time, we get to see what kind of person lies behind that cartoony avatar. While being a good person in WoW is certainly not required or hardly ever expected, I find I'm often surprised how the generosity and respect shown to me in game reminds me how important those things are in real life. I did not know Steve prior to his death but I think it is a testament to his character that he had such an impact on so many people who he only knew through WoW. I can only imagine what his family and friends at home are feeling today. Remembering him in game is not silly or false - rather it shows him the sort of respect he earned while he was with us. I am sorry I could not be there tonight. What a great way to honor a lost friend and guild mate. /Salute
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
04/11/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Venomheart
Because someone died a year ago, that's why we must make a thread about the him on the forums now! Makes perfect sense!

Ah, Venom. In the words of Eugene Mirman, "you are timeless. It's like you're high school past, present, and future."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
My thoughts are with the players in Right Clique and any of Paindealer's friends on the server. Even though this is just a game, we really do forge friendships and bonds with the people we play with. I think this is especially true on a small server like Norgannon, where most of us all know each other. It's very sad when someone from our community passes away.

*hugs to all*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
AVR
Our best wishes to all in the Right Clique from AVR. I hope the year has allowed you to heal and move on but I agree that remembering is the best way we keep their spirit alive. We are one big family on Norgannon no matter what guild or faction we are in. I have met so many amazing people and I'm glad to know that we can keep his memory alive. I did not know Steve but your post makes me wish I had.

Peace my friends

-Snakebit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]