(A) Will Smith Raps

85 Human Rogue
Currently looking for pvpers for arenas/rbg/world pvp events. Also going to be doing drake runs. Accepting all levels. A RBG team will formed soon. Helping pvpers get better in all aspects. Led by Hoboboxes. PST Hoboboxes for a invite.
Edited by ßugzlife on 4/11/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Y U NO HORDE!? I miss RBGing ;_;
Reply Quote
Hoboboxes is bad at the game!!

Seriously, bump for legit pvpers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

How is Hoboboxes bad at the game? he is a Gladiator and I would not mess with him lol.

--I was thinking of joining 'cause I love PvP but do I qualify? I will admit that I am a feral scrub and a slow learner, lol.
Edited by Eternalferal on 4/13/2012 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

How is Hoboboxes bad at the game? he is a Gladiator and I would not mess with him lol.

--I was thinking of joining 'cause I love PvP but do I qualify? I will admit that I am a feral scrub and a slow learner, lol.

hes not a gladiator. go ahead and join everyone starts somewhere maybe ull learn something
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
he's actually a duelist but for winterhoofs standards might as well make him god.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i beat r1 glads on nightfall consistently last season so am i higher then a god :O?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
04/13/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Majinzeus
i beat r1 glads on nightfall consistently last season so am i higher then a god :O?

Yea.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
hai
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Duelist is a respected title no matter what server you play on, so is a 2200+ rating. So saying that he is "bad at the game" makes you look foolish. Ever hear of the saying 'have nothing nice to say, don't say at it all'?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
04/15/2012 01:10 AMPosted by ßugzlife
Duelist is a respected title no matter what server you play on, so is a 2200+ rating. So saying that he is "bad at the game" makes you look foolish. Ever hear of the saying 'have nothing nice to say, don't say at it all'?

I thought it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic, but I guess not.

Hoboboxes is bad at the game!!Seriously, bump for legit pvpers

^^
See the words "seriously, bump for legit pvpers."

I was giving him and his guild a bump, because Im friends with him and I want his guild to succeed. :) Glad I cleared it up, take care.
Edited by Torqbow on 4/15/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
04/15/2012 01:10 AMPosted by ßugzlife

White Knight to the rescue.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Great PvP Guild. Loving it so far.
Reply Quote
basically a guild to nut ride hoboboxes
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/19/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Hellaswag

Not sure if trolling. Just because Hobo's leading it means we're all !*@@ riders? Makes sense. Who are you again?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
04/19/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Hellaswag
Mad cause you can't ride his nuts, lol. I guess thats what you do when you try to make a name for yourself aim for the top dog.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oh hello there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
hello there i will be taking this server as mine thanks. 3v3 wise at least :)
Edited by Zeusyqt on 4/19/2012 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sure...
Edited by Poofimacat on 5/5/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Haven't played in awhile but if i remember right, isn't Hellaswag some nobody that sits in Goldshire dueling undergeared and fresh lvl 85s and thinks that makes him good? lol what a joke
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]