Arena 3's Team/ Arena Pass tryouts

90 Undead Rogue
Hey there Smolderthorne, I'm writing this post for two reason; both of which are stated in the title. I'd like to find two additional active characters to begin a serious 3's team. It'd be required for anyone interested to be fully geared in Conquest, decently experienced in PvP and have a positive mindset towards his teammates. My goal with this team is to reach a high enough rating to buy S11 Elite gear, from there who knows-

My other goal is to find suitable partners for the Season 11 Arena Pass that just opened registration. I'd love to try that out.

If either of these things interest you, leave a post/message me in-game/or contact me at Fourth_Gear@ymail.com. Thanks guys, I look forward to whatever the future may hold,

~Pheran, -the most lovable rogue ever-
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I don't care if you're drunk and you're toothless,
I don't care if your body stinks,
I don't care that you live in an ally,
Cuz them T!tt!es make my heaarrrttt sing,
I don't care if you eat from a dumpster,
I don't care that you beg for change,
I don't care that I don't really know you,
Cuz those T!tt!es make my heart insane,
I wanna suuuuuuuuucccccccc!, a-suck on your booooobssss,
And maybe some kisssesssssss,
And back to the boooooooooooooobsssss,
Wooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Edited by Helenus on 4/12/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't wait for someone here to do the arena pass. Just do it. It's not hard finding people there to practice with and you'll prob find a team that way.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
i wuld be down to get a good 3s goin, we shuld find a geared sham and do rls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]