Please evaluate my toon

100 Blood Elf Priest
I need some feedback:
1. Im all PvP
2. I'm all about healing no melee
3. I dont macro or have any addons
4. I havent acheived the required conquest(7500) points to buy better stuff

Note: Please be kind, as a husband and father of 2, full time job and college, I dont have a lot of time to play. But I love this game! "Glory to the Sin'dorei!"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
OK that was kind of helpful.
I was hoping for a little more detail.
What do you mean by spamming?
Thanks though I'll take the advice.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well, Discipline is without question the superior spec for PvP. If you aren't attached to Holy, I would recommend switching specs. Failing that, I really have no idea. PvP's not really my thing, you see.
Reply Quote
I know you said that you were all pvp, but you can convert valor to conquest. Any conquest points you get this way are also added to your total. I have accumulated over 10K conquest that way and can buy anything I want.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
In pvp, you need close to 4% hit rating, and 1 spell penetration piece of gear; either neck or cloak. This is so your fear, MC, dispells, blood-elf silence do not miss or get resisted.

Healing addons are incredibly useful for bg's. Even if you use Blizzard's raidframes... Clique or mouseover macros will speed up your gameplay and healing ability. I download addons directly to my interface folder, never run anything from Curse.com. Just download it to WoW/Interface/Addons folder.

The on use trinket is good, but it would be so much better if you macroed it to Desperate Prayer. Macros are easy to make and allow you to do two or more functions (with no gcd) with one keypress.

If you want to go Holy, Blessed Resilience needs one more point. As someone else said Desperate Prayer is a must. Serendipity and Heavenly Voice look pretty worthless for pvp. You took the first two renew talents, grab the last one: Rapid Renewal.

You cannot use Glyph of Dispersion as holy, swap it to Glyph of Renew since you have those talents. Glyph of Fear Ward is not worth Glyph of Desperation, which is another must for pvp.

Missing Meta gem and enchants, I'm guessing thats a gold issue.

Have fun with your priest!
Edited by Freckle on 4/14/2012 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Very helpfull thanks guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]