[H]<Wrought In Hell>LFM New Raiders Welcome!

Wrought In Hell is a level 18 horde guild on Hyjal -US. We are recruiting for our 10 man raid team aimed towards helping new or inexperienced players start raiding. Our focus will be on current content, Dragon Soul.

Our current raid schedule is Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm server (pacific). We do have the option of picking up a third night, and we often do things as a guild on off nights, such as transmog, mount, rep and achievement runs in older content.

Currently we are looking for two of the following classes for our core raid group. Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Warlock, DPS or Blood DK. If you are interested visit our website or send me a tell in game. The characters I play the most as well as my realid are below. RealID will probably be the easiest to contact me on.

Please visit us at http://wroughtinhell.enjin.com

Okon
Gritkon
Metrokon
Rinderpest
RealID: Konfuzion.wow@gmail.com
Edited by Okon on 4/18/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
added our enjin site...hurp
Reply Quote
We are looking for 3-4 more players for our core raid group. We may also be adding an additional raid team that will raid later in the evenings or on weekends. Please see me in game for more info.
Reply Quote
We zoned in to DS last night for the first time aside from LFR and 1 shot Morchok, and got a look at Zon'ozz. Tonight we went in and killed Zon'ozz, 1 shot Yor'sahj and 2 shot Hagara, putting us to 4/8 on 10 normal.
Reply Quote
Updated, looking for 2 of the following. Blood/DPS DK, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid or Warlock.
Reply Quote
Would like to go 8/8 this week, If you can commit to those two raid nights and have one of the class/spec combos we need, please don't hesitate to let me know. As I said, experience not required, just be on time and willing to learn.
Reply Quote
Still looking for 2 more people for our core raid group. PST!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bumping for a group of awesome peoples - now 7/8!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]