25 man DS LFM! Sunday, April 15, 8:30

90 Troll Druid
As we have some extra time in our raid schedule, one of the things that we are going to try to do is run a weekly 25 man Dragon Soul run. We anticipate having some room in this run, so we thought that we would open it up to the server, if there is interest.

Everyone who participates will be eligible to roll for loot, but we will have a one loot/main spec rule (this includes tokens). We will also permit off-spec rolls in the event that no one needs an item.

If you would like to participate, there are few ground rules:
  • Your gear must be a minimum of 378 iLevel. It must be fully gemmed and enchanted.
  • You should have LFR experience with the zone, and have a basic understanding of the fights.
  • You must have the ability to connect to vent. You do not have to speak, but you must be able to listen
  • You must be able to stay for the duration of the raid - it will not go past midnight server time, last week's run was finished about 10:45.
  • You must have a positive attitude! Wiping happens, we are looking for folks who are interested in having a good time whether we win or lose.

We will be bringing 2 tanks, 6 healers and 17 DPS for the run. We will provide flasks and feasts for the run.

If you are interested, please post below! Please note that signing up does not guarantee you a spot in the raid, but I will make my best effort to advise you before Sunday if you have a spot, or if you are a back up in the even that someone doesn't make it.
Reply Quote
I will be unable to attend =/
Edited by Bartamine on 4/14/2012 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]