A guild for those with social anxiety

85 Worgen Mage
Economy is pretty good. Things to occasionally watch out for would be slightly high prices on gems and rarer glyphs, low prices on BoE items for PvE and occasionally outrageous prices on vanity items like good looking greens to transmog into or the rarer companion pets.

Balance wise, it's a little horde heavy and horde tends to win TB most of the time. Community... there are some jerks, but there are also a lot of great people, like any server. Just keep away from the people who think they're uber leet horde4lyfe hard asses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm hardly an expert, but I like what I've seen in my brief investigation of Wyrmrest. I'm going to transfer my main over there right now (he's on a terrible server now anyway). If there's anyone who can help sign the charter, let me know. I'll get on as soon as the transfer completes, and probably stay on (possibly AFK at some points) for the rest of the night (9pmish EST).

Again, this is Horde side.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I will. Whisper Keno when you get there and I'll hop on an alt to sign. I've got two accounts up so I can sign twice.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
............I would love to join this guild. :D I suffer from a mix of social anxiety, ADHD, Aspergers, and a bit of an inferiority complex. I'm willing to transfer my character to whichever server this guild will be on.......unless it's pvp. Then I'll have to work up the courage to transfer there. ^^;

I am usually online doing absolutely nothing because i refuse to use dungeon finder. If this is on Wyrmrest..................then sign me up, as soon as I get out of my current guild. ^^;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
............I would love to join this guild. :D I suffer from a mix of social anxiety, ADHD, Aspergers, and a bit of an inferiority complex. I'm willing to transfer my character to whichever server this guild will be on.......unless it's pvp. Then I'll have to work up the courage to transfer there. ^^;

I am usually online doing absolutely nothing because i refuse to use dungeon finder. If this is on Wyrmrest..................then sign me up, as soon as I get out of my current guild. ^^;

Yep, we're on Wyrmrest right now, trying to get the guild set up. Feel free to give us a signature or two.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
What is the guilds name?
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Warrior
04/12/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Cantafrond
Thanks for your support guys. Thought I was going to get trolled to oblivion by posting this.

Good luck this is a great thing!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Kudos to this guild, and all that you do. :) I don't suffer from social anxiety, but you're doing a noble thing for those who do.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I commend you for this venture! And I might add, I'm surprised and very happy to see you aren't being trolled. For you to have the (for lack of a better word) balls to do this shows how strong you can be. I know of a number of people who love playing this game but are afraid of "the big guilds" because they don't want to be ridiculed. What I like to remind myself of, we all were at the same level of play at some point. It took me a couple years to be the raider I am now. Luckily for me, I'm an incurable flirt so the social aspect was pretty easy for me to get into.

Good luck to you all, be comfortable and have fun.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You have my support. SA sucks in WoW. Too bad I'm addicted to so much in the game, if not the social aspects of it.

I gotta say this is the first time I've seriously thought about getting a server transfer.
Edited by Zoju on 4/12/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for everyone's support. This was completely unexpected, to say the least.

We've got things set up on Wyrmrest Accord, Horde side, right now. The guild's name is <Swords for Everyone> (as quoted by the great Minsc from Baldur's Gate). If you're interested, definitely roll a lowbie and send me a whisper in-game for an invite (or an e-mail to cantafrond@gmail.com if I'm not online) to see how things are.

I'll start a 'real' recruitment thread soon.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I must have a Horde alt on WrA...

I'll definitely drop you a line when I get on, next.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I must have a Horde alt on WrA...

I'll definitely drop you a line when I get on, next.

Sounds good. If I'm not on, send me an e-mail at cantafrond@gmail.com. I'll get you in one way or another, eventually :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well, I just finished WoW for the night, but I'll be sure to drop by tomorrow and create a lowbie on your server.

Until we meet again. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Posted in the other thread. I rarely play Horde, but I'll make a Horde toon on WrA to support this guild.

Cheers. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I would like to be apart of this guild, but eww horde/RP!!!! Well i can deal with it, if the quality will fit (looks like it will)

Whisper me online, Seanj15@rocketmail.com -Real id!

Looking forward to making a toon, and leveling in the guild
Edited by Ilmilkmell on 4/12/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'd more than likely re-roll and level wherever you decide so I could be a part of this. But how often I'm on would depend on the population of the server and if its horde or alliance. I would prefer Horde on a high population server.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
04/12/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Lolipwn
Or you could just not be a @*#!! and build some !@#$ing confidence.

People like you offering responses like that make it so easy, right?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I love this idea. I have social anxiety and in the past it has been HORRIBLE both on WoW and irl and still is. I could go through hours of stories but now I am much more social and would love to contribute to this guild and possibly help others like me and be helped in return. I believe I could bring a sweet fun environment to the guild as well as a relaxed one.

This is a strong subject for me and being apart of this would bring some fun into WoW in a way I never thought people cared for.

Amazing what one person can do.

Rolling on a toon now boys and girlies! See you in Azeroth!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]