A guild for those with social anxiety

85 Undead Priest
When I found this is was so excited, ever since vanilla I've been searching for a guild like this. With no pressure of being forced to use and talk in vent... But I noticed this is ED-EU. I'm on the ED-US server...

So bummed out...

But I'm glad this guild was made anyway, should be a good home to fellow Social Anxiety sufferers. :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/14/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Alchera
When I found this is was so excited, ever since vanilla I've been searching for a guild like this. With no pressure of being forced to use and talk in vent... But I noticed this is ED-EU. I'm on the ED-US server...

Yeah, unfortunately <Paranoid> is on European servers. But, we've got our own version of <Paranoid> started on US servers on Wyrmrest Accord, Horde. You should roll an alt and check us out! Whisper me in-game if you do.
Reply Quote
Mer pointed me toward this thread and I gotta say, I'm so excited to see a US equivalent of Paranoid getting together!

I don't play WoW outside of raids much anymore, but I'll love to hang out for a bit, if you'll have me. I'll try to catch you in game!
Reply Quote
83 Troll Shaman
I've just started playing again after three years off. I quit because I was having a hard time interacting. I have a serious anxiety disorder. It makes me happy to see people speaking out about social anxiety and creating a positive game environment. I'm going to roll a new toon and join up.
Reply Quote
81 Orc Rogue
Edited by Okayan on 7/4/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
i am willing to go to any server/fraction to join a guild like this count me in
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/16/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Jeraph
i am willing to go to any server/fraction to join a guild like this count me in

04/15/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Taylck
I've just started playing again after three years off. I quit because I was having a hard time interacting. I have a serious anxiety disorder. It makes me happy to see people speaking out about social anxiety and creating a positive game environment. I'm going to roll a new toon and join up.

If you guys haven't already gotten involved with us, our website (swordsforveveryone.enjin.com) is the best way to get in touch. Or, as always, contact me in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
I'd like to start a new character and join the guild. I filled out the application, but I didn't include the special phrase as indicated on the website :(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I just have to bump you just because... this is so darn original and so neat.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/16/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Cihcad
I just have to bump you just because... this is so darn original and so neat.

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the idea of it. The guild <Paranoid> (http://www.paranoid-ed.com/) started something like this a year ago on Emerald Dream-EU. They were the source of my inspiration, and with a lot of help from their GM Mer, I decided to start up a US equivalent.

Hopefully we'll be as successful as they have been. Thanks for the bump.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Joining this guild was the best decision I have made in a long time. Already I have seen dungeons and things I hadn't ever seen before.

I rolled a new hunter but I liked it so much I moved this one from another realm and faction changed her to be here!

Everyone is extremely nice and helpful and it's truly like being on a different game.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Great group of people....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I don't suffer from this but as alot of previous people have said, i wish you luck & hope it works out for the best :)
Reply Quote
39 Orc Mage
I posted as Taylck before, this is my character in the guild.

I just wanted to let you all know that Swords for Everyone is great, and Cantafrond is especially helpful.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I posted as Taylck before

Haha, did not realize that. I was wondering if I'd hear back from him.
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Mage
I love this guild! I rolled 2 new toons and transferred 2 over from another realm. I feel like I've come *home*. And, believe it or not, we DO chat in /gchat.
Thanks again, Cantafrond, for forming this guild. :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/19/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Mercurymaide
And, believe it or not, we DO chat in /gchat.

Heh, sometimes too much.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Great guild, very friendly and easy-going. If any one is uncomfortable socializing this is place for you. No worries just fun like the game should be. Do things you may have been uncomfortable with doing before dungeons/raids or try out healing and tanking in a non-pressure environment.
Edited by Eversion on 4/19/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/19/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Eversion
Great guild, very friendly and easy-going. If any one is uncomfortable socializing this is place for you. No worries just fun like the game should be. Do things you may have been uncomfortable with doing before dungeons/raids or try out healing and tanking in a non-pressure environment.

Thanks for the bump, Eversion.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Heh, sometimes too much.

*gasps* there is no such thing as to much after most of us being silent forever!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]