Glitter's weekly Raiding

88 Blood Elf Warrior
hey cairneians Glitter here and have i got something for you to do now.

have you capped your valor for the week?
what about conquest for you pvp'ers?
did your LFR and 10 DS runs?

if you answered yes to these questions then hell yeah congratz but now you have nothing to do the rest of the week. so why not step on down to the Glitter-convention and hit up some old raids.

Starting next week tuesday the 17th ill be setting up daily old raids ranging anywhere from Molten core all the way to firelands. everyday there will be a new raid start times will be about 5pm server and end at around 7pm server. 2 hours of some good ol fashioned runs.
come get yourselfs some xmog gear, achivments, or hell just come along for the sheer joy of #**@ing bosses that gave you such a hard time back when they were the lvl apporpiate tier.

These runs are NOT a Xplicit Evolution sponsership/ the guild has nothing to do with the runs just something id like to see happen cuz i for one am sick and tired of sitting around all day every day in org like the rest of the populace. : D so if your tired of sitting around come on down hit us up here on the forum. spread the word around and lets knock out some of this !@#$ and enjoy the time we pay for on this god forsaken game. Glitter out
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
THIS is what I like to see, count me in.SHHHHHHH.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
Woot Felstalker <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]