One night in Orgrimmar

90 Troll Mage
I just wanna know what to do cuz I need your love a lot.
Edited by Jermain on 4/18/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I don't give a damn if it was 1 or 100 Horde/Allies involved. This realm has seen more action in the last 2 months than it has in 2 years.. We should just have fun with it, and keep kicking each others asses. Epeens aside it has been very amusing on both ends of it.

Keep it up guys and gals.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
IM COMING BACK FOR U SEPH
Reply Quote
Lol, you mad brah? Thanks for the good show last night! <3 I want mooooooore!
Reply Quote
btw.. the lake.. I give you guys credit.. That was a genius trick to take me out of the fight.. I won't make that error twice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
haha, my brilliant idea...although when we went there that wasn't exactly our plan. We were just regrouping (all 6 of us that we could muster up) and slowly realized that you guys couldn't get back to your body without someone having to come res you and get pvp flagged.
Edited by Panikprone on 4/19/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
and we'll be back, though we might want to bring more than 6 cus it took about 25 minutes to kill Tyrande
Reply Quote
Yea, my druid kinda got screwed on that res.. Was too tired to remember it would flag him. Seriously though. Thank you guys for an awesome night.. I think both sides got their fill of blood on that one, and I look forward to the next match.

P.S. Tell Danascully Maximumdeath sends his regards.. If she even remembers that name. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
@Sephiroth, Yes that was mad fun and thanks for the open field battles in the mountains and the city.
Reply Quote
Yeah the lake thing was entirely coincidental, we chose the first spot we could to regroup really, lol.
Edited by Venril on 4/19/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/19/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Venril
Yeah the lake thing was entirely coincidental, we chose the first spot we could to regroup really, lol.
SHhhhh! You mean it was the plan all along! I'll be gone for little over a week but when I get back... its on! >:D

P.S. Tell Danascully Maximumdeath sends his regards.. If she even remembers that name. LOL

Lol
Reply Quote
Well, until we next meet. Have fun, and keep kicking asses. I almost miss being one of you guys at times like this.. J/K FtA

Sooo, it's on! =)
Edited by Sèphiròth on 4/19/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If only I Shamanism the Great of BANTOWN was still on this server that one night in Orgrimmar would of been quite the disappointment . Rub a dub dub thanks for the Grub,
Shamanism the Great of BANTOWN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't give a damn if it was 1 or 100 Horde/Allies involved. This realm has seen more action in the last 2 months than it has in 2 years.. We should just have fun with it, and keep kicking each others asses. Epeens aside it has been very amusing on both ends of it.

Keep it up guys and gals.

gg. Best moment for me: "Oh sh-- he's casting 'Have Group Will Travel'"

Was not expecting you guys to turn on WorldDefense or go to other cities. I anticipated a higher degree of laziness. Nice :P

Also of note, like only one of us had any pvp gear at all. Lol. We just decided to goof around. And it was fun.
Edited by Geodew on 4/19/2012 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol, trust me.. there was plenty of "laziness". I just run with some bloodthirsty freaks! =D

I'm just glad to see some action again.. I was starting to get quite irritated chasing down stragglers in remote areas..

Oh, and I always have world defense on so don't think once in a blue moon people will mysteriously go.. Omg wtf noooooooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You are treating a person who named his character "Sephiroth" as an equal.

Shame on all of you. Shame.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

Sephiroth was infected with cells from the alien Jenova . Therefore he >> us all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I have to admit, we all laughed when we saw his name. But he was one of the main reasons our Stormwind/Darnassus "raid" was interesting :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Infinite respect to Aszmodius, who literally spent "One night in Orgrimmar" last night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
getting farmed by spurgeon keeping the guards alive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]