One night in Orgrimmar

90 Blood Elf Priest
05/02/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Thingol
Infinite respect to Aszmodius, who literally spent "One night in Orgrimmar" last night.

Ha. Panikprone and I killed him a few times around Org before. Was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are treating a person who named his character "Sephiroth" as an equal.

Shame on all of you. Shame.

Sephiroth was infected with cells from the alien Jenova . Therefore he >> us all.

nerd
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Gawd, wait until I'm gone for a few weeks to troll my name.. Cute?! Oh well, I promise to live up to it when I get back.. after this insane crap with work. Just keep blowing each other up, and have fun with it!

<3 Seph

I'll be back guys so don't think you can win that easily. =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Gawd, wait until I'm gone for a few weeks to troll my name.. Cute?! Oh well, I promise to live up to it when I get back.. after this insane crap with work. Just keep blowing each other up, and have fun with it!

<3 Seph

We killed the leader of Exodar too now. You failed to defend the alliance! :P Watch out, Ironforge and Stormwind, you guys are next
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/11/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Geodew
We killed the leader of Exodar too now. You failed to defend the alliance!

We were mourning Tyrande still, no time to save the space goats :)

05/10/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Sèphiròth

Don't worry Seph, we got your back. Me, Aszmodius, Enariel and Slim had some fun in Orgrimmar the other night. When all the Horde in the Valley of Strength were dead, we were thinking of getting Garrosh, but (a) we had no tank and (b) it's just not that much fun the second time :-P
(and yes, it was after 3am)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
rofl ^^^
<3 Thingol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Don't worry Seph, we got your back. Me, Aszmodius, Enariel and Slim had some fun in Orgrimmar the other night. When all the Horde in the Valley of Strength were dead, we were thinking of getting Garrosh, but (a) we had no tank and (b) it's just not that much fun the second time :-P
(and yes, it was after 3am)

Haha, I think everyone is playing D3. Now -IS- the time...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]