@ Insidix

100 Dwarf Paladin
04/15/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Castein
Bring Pewbacca and Beevee with you.

You haven't been embarassed enough on the forums already? You want me to embarass you on the dps meters too? Okay, if you insist... TO BLEEDING HOLLOW!

jk I can't stand Orgrimmar, always get lost in that place :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
zildjian just wants free rank1 with his BiS pvp gear right
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M !
Reply Quote
Sure bro, what ever you say. Gl being carried to kills with your sub par dps.
Reply Quote
There's no one to blame, there's no one to recruit here at all Horde side ergo a 25 man guild can't replace any attrition due to real life or bad players. Let's be honest BotB just recruited Steelcold for a 6/8 Heroic run, the dudes about as reliable as Satellite T.V. during a hurricane and as bad as you. I just think you are a worthless prick all around.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Can i haz Cookies?
Reply Quote
Ahh, so I should keep attempting to recruit for a server people refuse to come to. Brother, you have more problems with twisting words and trying to make people look bad then anyone I've ever met. It's like you have this need to prove yourself when you really are just an !@#$%^.

You left BP with your tail between your legs and spin it off to sound like it was for the betterment of the guild, if you didn't talk so much -*!@ and try to trash everyone that might not be the case. The sad truth is you couldn't get a 25 man going with double the population to work with and we could. You are jealous, and angry that I didn't bring the core players you wanted me to xfer over with. Maybe see a counselor to help out with that superiority complex, it's quite annoying.

Just leave, do the server a favor and go. The less people like you they have on it the better. I'll be off farming heroic content while you get carried some more.
Reply Quote
Every time I make a valid point, thats your only retort. Keep avoiding it, it's not painfully obvious
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]