@ Insidix

Sure Kjo, keep trying to cover yourself. You failed at making a 25 man guild, and turned your frustration on us.

On the mediocrity side of this conversation... I haven't seen you world rank once. Where are they at? I've lost rankings in heroic modes from two months ago where I was top 150 in normal mode gear, I've been following you and have seen nothing. Also if thats the case for recruitment, then why did you halt. Sounds like a bull excuse to me bro, I'd say you couldnt get anyone to xfer here.

You wanted me to xfer to waste my money, sure thats why you begged me for two weeks straight to come fill out your 25 man run, youre such a tool lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
04/16/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Brobiwahn
this entire thread has made me lol from beginning to end.

ditto

No way I can smooth talk this thread in to something both sides of the fence and bond over so here have a drunk Castein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzLVZsSJfM
Reply Quote
I may not remember that night at all, but Trguy is one sexy mofo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dropping a deuce? Don't forget your cat.
Reply Quote
Cat's are the%#@*utic and help me loosen my !@#$%^-*!. Don't judge.
Reply Quote
The*##@utic is censored?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What gave it away? The abundance of games I've been playing to boost rating in 3s and 5s?

I also don't think my gear is BiS for PvP. It's good for fire, but for frost I need h-vanq legs and maybe even heroic rings.
http://chardev.org/profile/384400-OH-MY-FKN-GOD.html

have fun :)
Edited by Talents on 4/16/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
i think soul casket is like top 5 frost trinkets as human
Reply Quote
I picked up an extra Heroic Soulshifter for fun, in pvp I have a 90% chance to overload for 20 seconds. I wait to pop Elemental Mastery with it, it's hilarious.
Edited by Castein on 4/16/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Soul Casket is probably the best trinket for frost if you don't have PvE main pieces like the legs, or the tailoring bracers.
Edited by Fente on 4/16/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warlock
fcuk mages.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/16/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Nomeey
fcuk mages.

Fcuk warlcoks and shaamns
Reply Quote
This thread has been so hijacked. This was totally meant for a Feathery Owlchick with the nice beak. Gl with your 25 mans on this server you guys, keep it real Ally side!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]