Blizz stop failing

85 Tauren Death Knight
I have lost several items in the last month to som1 needing stuff for there os or so i cant have Yal make way more than plenty of money to develop a talent sensor or somthing (Ex . Enhanc shammy needs on my mages staff or dagger it dont give them the loot bonus ) but they still winn LOL and just laugh that they get gear that easily for os
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
Currently yes, the loot roll function does not check spec.

But that will be addressed in MoP.
Edited by Brec on 4/13/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
k
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Get into a guild that does Normal DS, and who has fair loot rules.
Reply Quote
35 Night Elf Priest
Your tears feed them, stop qqing bout it youll get the gear when you get it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Loot isn't yours until you win it. Everyone else killed the same boss you did and are entitled to the same loot as you are so long as they are able to use it. Find a guild that will accept you into raids, heck, you can easily pug it now.

Etc, etc...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I would keep up on the mop news fyi and your right making a talent checking system isn't probably hard in it'self. It's it being accurate fair and not slow down other systems overall that is the nearly impossible part.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Oh man. We have just the solution for you! You're not going to want to miss a word of this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4736886
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/13/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Cølgrevance
Loot isn't yours until you win it.
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Priest
04/13/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Krônos
I have lost several items in the last month to som1 needing stuff for there os

i have a hard time believing you were the second highest roll every time.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
Zahrym answered this? Haha you're on a roll today, man!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/13/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Zarhym
Oh man. We have just the solution for you! You're not going to want to miss a word of this:

I love how sarcastic this seems yet it gets the point across.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
04/13/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Cølgrevance
Oh man. We have just the solution for you! You're not going to want to miss a word of this:

I love how sarcastic this seems yet it gets the point across.

That's how Zarhym always posts :P It's his way.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
We are still currently paying for the game. It is nothing till it is ingame. I'm sick of wait for MoP when MoP is like half a year away, if not, longer. Cataclysm can be made so much better IF YOU ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT.
Edited by Rahqwas on 4/13/2012 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, snap! Not five minutes went by since this complaint was registered and THEY'RE ALREADY WORKING ON A SOLUTION.

Propers to Blizz.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
04/13/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Rahqwas
We are still currently paying for the game. It is nothing till it is ingame. I'm sick of wait for MoP when MoP is like half a year away, if not, longer. Cataclysm can be made so much better IF YOU ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT.
Not really.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/13/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Rahqwas

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]