398 Spriest / Disc offset LF H-Guild...

I am 398 Spriest with a 4set disc offset. I am looking for a Hardcore raiding guild for the end of this patch, and MoP. I have 3/8h experience. Only downed 2H but spent time wiping on 3rd. looking for a group that will stay together and not be scared to wipe and wipe trying to get hard modes down. To get in contact with me, send Thiheals mail on Terokkar or reply down low.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We could always use a good dps with healing OS
We are 4/8 HM, and progressing
We raid Fri+sat from 10-1 EST and sunday from 9-11EST
naoguild.enjin.com or add me at nab742423@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey there! I would love to hear from you over at Choice on Skywall! I think you would be awesome in our core ranged/healing team!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Healing Priest

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya or Doom in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
We are in NEED of a good spriest right now!

Dark Nemesis would love to have you on our team!
This is for a core spot...Zero bench time.
We are looking for GOOD raiders, that love to raid and want to hit MoP by storm!!

We will raid continuously until MoP and look forward to hitting MoP hard and bolstering our ranks in 25m progression raiding and strengthening our ranks as a top quality raiding guild. It takes drive and dedication and we are looking for people like yourself to help us achieve that again.

Guild: <Dark Nemesis> 25 Man
Server: Bloodhoof (PVE-US) - Alliance
*MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO APPLY*Raiding Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 pm till Midnight EST
*Initiates are expected to maintain 75% raid attendance.*

Our current progression:
Dragon Soul
-6/8 Heroic
-8/8 Normal

Firelands
- 6/7 Heroic
- 7/7 NormalIf you are interested in applying to our guild, or would like more information please visit our guild website at http://darknemesis.guildlaunch.com

We have a guild Skype that allows instant access to our recruiters for any questions or concerns you may have: DarkNemesisBloodhoof Other Contacts:
**Emeraldkitty (real ID: tylerskitty@yahoo.com//skype:Emeraldreams23), Heavenzgrace (realID: Elysil@gmail.com), Mombie (realID: adam.buky@gmail.com), Nygma (realID: whiplash2112@yahoo.com), Crashcourse (realID:dwaynamorse2008@aol.com), Rapparee or any Officer would be happy to answer your questions in-game. Good luck in your search!!**

I look forward to hearing from you! Happy dragon slaying!
Reply Quote
Greetings and salutations Thiheals. We are LF a core Shadow Priest who is dedicated and can pull good numbers. We raid Sat/Sun 1-5pm pst. We are recruiting for 25s and are 1/8H DS. You can look us up at www.sodalityofthecairns.com or realid me at natersmater@yahoo.com. Best of luck on your search.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Shaman
<Toxic> is 7/8 DS10 heroic.

We raid Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7-12 server EST.

If you'd like to contact me I'll be available in-game or you can contact one of our members online and let them refer you to an officer.

Have a great day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
**Subtera**lvl 25 guild 6/8 Heroic 8/8 reg, Bloodhoof
looking to fill spots for DS 10 groups
Tues-thur 7:45-11:00 server,apply via in game guild finder or apply at
http://subtera-guild.wowstead.com/

High need

Tank for heroic group (1) 5/8H

Rdps for heroic group (2) 6/8H

Skilled raiders for Starter group (3)

Skilled raid leader for group (3)

were always looking for highly skilled player for competitive core raid spots,

Subtera is a progression focused raiding guild on Bloofhoof(A). Subtera offers a relaxed and positive raid environment with a clearly defined schedule, that still pushes new content as quickly as possible. If these are goals are similar to yours, then Subtera is the place for you.

During progression we raid Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm EST. We take pride in consistently being among the very best guilds on the server. Current recruitment needs are displayed in the application section of our website, but we are always interested in exceptional applicants. If you are a class that is listed as closed on our website, but feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it.
Edited by Blazzîn on 4/14/2012 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you can make our raid times I'm def interested in talking. Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a priest for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Priest (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Greetings Thiheals!

Over Raided is a level 25 10-man Horde guild on Mal’Ganis, seeking progression focused raiders possessing a desire to succeed and a driven commitment to outstanding performance. We are 6/8 HM and looking for a solid ranged DPS to help us take down h-Spine!

If you are exceptional at your class, stay out of bad things, and show up prepared and on time, we have a permanent spot for you. I am not asking you to join us to sit the bench. I am interested in offering you a core position; we are not looking for a bench warmer!

Over Raided is seeking mature gamers with great attitudes to add to our team. While we do want high performance, equally important to us is that we raid with people that make the game enjoyable. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way. Below is our information, contact me if we sound like a good fit!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7-10:30p CST (our server is CST). We pay all repairs, provide: cauldrons, feasts, potions, gems and enchants! If you need it for raiding, we will provide it!

We are a friendly, 10-man progressive raiding guild. We have a zero tolerance for drama, loot !@#$%s, rage kiddies and asshats. What does that mean? It means our raiders are expected to perform at high levels, know their class, know the fights, and show up on time and maintain a great attitude.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information.

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Server: Mal’Ganis
In Game Contact: Forni
Real ID: forni.swiftarrow (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Email: forni.swiftarrow ( AT-) gmail (-DOT) com

I look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi there Thi!

<Darn the Goats> ([A] Malgyos, 10man) is in need of a ranged dps'er, starting immediately. 30k+ dps minimum on a Patchwerk fight like H Ultra, or if you're not quite there yet due to gear, must be willing to pick up the pace to get there quickly. MUST BE 18+ or please disregard my message :)

Raid times: Tues & Sun 8-11pm CST (6hrs per week total)

We were 1/8H in DS before the 1st nerf, 2/8H before the second nerf, and are 3/8H now, and closing in on our first H Zon kill. While half of us only started raiding in Wrath, the other half are retired hardcore raiders from Vanilla and BC who still want the content without having to dedicate their lives to it. 5 of us are already testing the waters out on beta in preparation for MoP, and I myself will likely be power-levelling a Mistweaver monk as my raiding healer.

We'll consider players whose armory shows that they know how to gear their toon for success (chants/gems/reforges). In addition to being armoried, a Goat recruit should:

- be willing to *stay* on top of their class (rotation/gearing/basic theorycrafting)
- be willing to work in different specs for efficient boss kills
- be willing to watch a boss kill video or two when starting on a new fight
- be unoffended by extremely inappropriate gchat/raid vent

I'll try to get in touch with you in-game on Terokkar, but if we interest you and yet we have difficulty catching each other online, don't hestitate to contact us over on Malygos:

Iritha (uh... officer/organizer gal)
Thundergoat (GM)
Kurtz (officer/MT)
Babyshoe (officer, cleared Black Temple pre-nerf)

... or drop me a line at irithamalygos@gmail.com !
Edited by Iritha on 4/14/2012 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Thiheals:

Good morning!

<For Science> is an adult 10-Man, progression-based raiding team. We are currently 2/8H as well and are looking for people to fill our last few spots that have come up empty as people have left due to real life issues, end of expansion burn-out, etc.

Specifically, we have a Shadow Priest spot open. This spot is a core raiding spot and you would be expected to make each raid night.

For much more detailed information you can visit our website, review our Official Recruitment Post, email me directly, or contact me in game via Real ID.

Thank you for your time this morning and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sajakain,
Mad Scientist, <For Science>
http://www.for-science.net
Real ID / Email: Sajakain@yahoo.com

Official Recruitment Post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139868765
Reply Quote
My real-id is Binarish@AOL.com if you have any questions.
If I am not available, feel free to add Simony. fifey157@gmail.com

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

Progression:
T13 8/8H
T12 7/7H
T11 12/13H

Recruiting:
1 Mage
1 SPriest
1 Warlock
1 Boomkin
Any Legendary
Any Exceptional Player
**Our Recruitment is OPEN now, from now until MoP. So please, apply!**

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Thaelea, Peacebringer or myself in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
About <Carried>:

<Carried> was founded just over a month ago by two ex-top 10 world raiders with the intention of becoming a 10m hardmode guild that continually earned high-ranking kills while maintaing a normal raiding schedule. Having raided on the cutting edge of progression, I know what those top 5-10 world kills put into their kills, and it's just more than I want to do now. But I still want to push progression kills with skilled players.

The idea behind <Carried> is that we are trying to recruit players with top-end raiding experience who want to push progression and ranked kills on a lighter raid schedule. We will only raid 14 hours a week during progression, but we will make the most out of every hour we spend raiding.

<Carried> is a hardcore, progression-oriented guild but with a casual, laid back raiding schedule.

Progression:

T13: 6/8h in first week back, planning to be 8/8h shortly and to recruit for MoP. If you're turned off from not being 8/8h yet it's because I'm building with Mists in mind because we started late this tier. I'm looking for great raiders for the expansion, and I'll take my time getting there if I need to.

T12:

Current raiders took part in the following kills:

H Shannox:
World 28th
US 27th

H Ryolith:
World 10th
US 10th

H Alysrazor:
World 11th
US 4th

H Beth'tilac:
World 23rd
US 9th

H Baleroc:
World 78th
US 13th

H Majordomo:
World 75th
US 11th

H Ragnaros:
US 40th

Current Raiders' Ex-Guilds:

Adept/Suit Up
TG
Availed
Casual
Carebears

Biggest Recruiting Needs:

Swing Tank
Ranged DPS
Any raider who has high-end raiding experience and a history of ranking in logs.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9pm-1am EST
Thursday: 9pm-1am EST
Sunday: 9pm-1am EST
*Mondays: 10pm-12am EST

*Mondays: We will only be raiding Mondays during progression and will not start until the expansion.

If you fall into the category of ex-top raider and want to get back into the raiding scene with a group of people who love progression raiding, then come join <Carried> today and help us build for Mists of Pandaria.

Contact Information:

Real ID: blusenho@usc.edu
Email: blusenho@usc.edu
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hi Thiheals,

We are looking for a Shadow priest with a disc offspec for our 25 man team.
Currently, we are 8/8 H in 10 man and 4/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul.

Check us out at --

www.johngaltwow.net

Raid Times
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time)

My real ID is sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com

Feel free to add me to real ID friend list and have a quick chat with me anytime I am online about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.
-----
<Who is John Galt?> - Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:
We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested. contact Fayenoor in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
OOB
<OOB> is recruiting ranged DPS, specifically spriests and warlocks to join our raid team.
We are 6/8H 25m and raid tues/wed/thur from 7-10pm central time.

If this sounds like a good fit, here's our full recruiting spam for all the details and how to app:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038616326

/hugs
Chammy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Hysteria. Hysteria is a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands and 8/8 and 5/8HM in DS, and looking for more competent people to continue forward in our 25 man Dragon Soul runs. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :DRealID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Guild Website: http://hysteriakhadgar.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Thi,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/8H - 6/7HM P3 in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add a Shadow Priest.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi there! <Tempest> is looking for a shadowpriest for our 25 man raid. Please take a look and if you like what you see, add me to realid, or make a toon on gorg. I'm available all weekend to answer any questions you might have.

<Tempest> is 4/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj and Ultraxion down. We are currently looking for some additional DPS for our 25 man raid. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway

through

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you

in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID

weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi, <Subdue> is looking for a Spriest while we progress through H spine and eventually H madness so if our raid days/times work for you add me on RealID so we can talk more. thx

RealID = Bradscialabba@gmail.com

WE ARE A 10 MAN GUILD

Info:
Alliance
US-Stormreaver (PvP)
Central Standard Time
Chicago Datacenter

Progression:
6/8 Heroic DS
7/7 H Firelands

Raid Days:
Tuesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Wednesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (Optional day used for progression)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015354658

Thanks for Reading, hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]