Hunter Lf raiding guild

85 Night Elf Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Hackatack/simple . My guy's ilvl is 389, I know all ds fights. I am looking for a 10 man but I would be willing to do 25. I know how to dps, especially since i switched to survival. Willing to move to other servers. I am on pacific time.
Edited by Hackatack on 4/14/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Guild Name: Fallen Vengeance
Server: Madoran (PVE) (Horde)

Fallen Vengeance is a guild located on the Madoran Server. We took a short break from the game once catacylsm came out due to real life issues. We have since returned and begin a new guild with our core members. We have been together for 5 years playing various MMOs. We been in wow together for over 3 years.. We are a guild that prides itself on clearing content while maintaining and understanding that this is a game. We are looking to start clearing content in Cataclysm in the upcoming week. Our main focus is building our guild up for MOP so we can push content right away.

Raid Schedule - (Server is a central server)
We only run 2 nights a week and work around people real life schedule.

Our Goal - Our main goal is to create a healthy raiding environment. We want to continue clearing content while trying to achieve server first.

Requirements- We require our raiders to be on 10-15 min before raids as well as have flasks, food, and a knowledge of the fight. We also require that raiders attend the raids that they are confirmed for unless something comes up and they are unable to make it. As long as they let the raid leader know ahead of time. Other than that its a fun and easy ride.

Preparation – We like people who take pride in their characters. Your gear is properly gemmed and enchanted. You are self sufficient and turn up to raids fully stocked with necessary consumables. You carefully study the strategies and show up on time, fully repaired ready to do your job.

Performance- We don't expect you to be at the top of the charts but we do want to see you want to be the best at what you do. Always striving to do better is key to progression

The No-No's- We pride ourselves on a no drama policy. We are a tight nit guild that does not tolerat drama amongst each other. We understand that tensions run high while we are raiding that is why we try to keep thing stress free.

Our Needs- In our guild we are constantly looking to get better. All exceptional dps and experienced raiders can contact me with my real idea somerston5@aol.com. We are looking to build up our core raid group so at this time we have open recruitment for all levels and classes.If any of these things interest you let us know! We are always looking for people who like to have fun and love to raid or Pop on over and PST one of our Fine Members and they can direct you to a Officer or you can contact me on real idea at somerston5@aol.com

Thank you for your time and consideration
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello potential applicant, Prism of Laughing Skull is recruiting active and heroic ready players looking into progessing into Dragon Soul. Here is some info about us:

History: Prism hasn't been around long, but our leadership has played the game for more than 6 years and has been part of many top server progression guilds for it's time. We wanted to create a raiding environment where the raider can raid even when they are occupied with real life, as we feel the game is meant to be enjoyed by everyone who wishes to play and raid. As such, the guild provides all mats for raiding - that includes repairs, gems, enchants, everything you need to raid. All we ask that you be on and bring us your best game so that we can progress together and kill some dragons!!

Here is some info about our weekend raid.

Friday 10PM-12AM CST
Saturday 7PM-11PM CST
Sunday 9PM-12AM CST (Rarely used, but sometimes we do go on Sundays for progresssion)
(CST + 1 = EST; CST - 2 = PST)

We are currently 3/8 Heroic, with multiple ranked players.
We also are now currently recruiting one HEALER!! Need a priest or a paladin, but druids can work too! Shamans, however, are a no-no, sorry!! This is a FULL time healing position, and any offspec spec/gear, if at all, will not be looked at.

We have a fairly light 2 day schedule - as such, we do expect a 100% attendance rate, with the leeway to be able to end a little later at times (30 minutes to 1 hour) on progression nights.Recruiting: Prism is currently recruiting the following classes:

WARRIOR MAIN TANK - Our main tank will soon be leaving due to personal issues, and we'll be needing a WARRIOR tank to be our main tank asap
1 Exceptional Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest (w/heals offspec),Hunter, Elemental Shaman!!

*If you're a dps, logs are a MUST, as it is the most accurate way to gauge your ability as a raider*

We only recruit for core spots; that means that once you're here, you would be brought in on day one, and you would see all the action.
We also cover faction/server transfers for exceptional players.

The best way to contact is by adding one of us on Real ID:
Hugosang@yahoo.com

You can also reply to this thread, and we'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you in the field!
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
Hey there Hack,

Mostly Harmless on Exodar is looking for members. We are 25 man raiding guild that has been running for 5 years. We are 2/8H and our raid times are Tues, Thurs, and Sunday 7:30 to 11 pm est.

Our website is- http://mostlyharmless-exodar.enjin.com/ You can apply there or contact me by my Real ID- Spenney32@gmail.com for any questions.

Good luck on your guild search.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Hackatack,

If you raid PST, what times would be best for you? Dragonflight on Frostmane raids from 8-11 CST. We do 25 man. my realid is hedb4325@gmail.com if you want to talk :)

I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello! 25's smell better :) And we need a hunter!

<Tempest> is 4/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj and Ultraxion down. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
In Omnia Paratus
25 man Guild
US-Darrowmere
Alliance
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darrowmere/In+Omnia+Paratus

Currently H 5/8 DS 10Man aswell as H4/8 25 man
We are looking for hardhitting ranged dps, resto shammy or an amazing warr for 25man progression.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday 7pm - 10:30pm PST
Thursday 7pm - 10:30pm PST
Sunday 7pm - 10:30pm PST

We also host several weekly 10 man teams, alt & cheev runs & PVP BGs.
Our primary recruitment focus however is on 25m Heroic content as we have currently have open core spots for the right players.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

We ask that you must

- Be raid ready & aware,
- Know the fights & have done your research,
- Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes,
- Have a positive & professional attitude.

If you are interested, please submit an application at:
http://www.iop.enjin.com/recruitmentFor more information:-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman, Gtower, Paldur, Drgoobinheim
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com
Email – iop.recruiting@gmail.com

Officer REALID to answer questions or discuss further –
Slycem splat_bullseye@hotmail.com
Shamm Fenzinna@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday - Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The Last Hope is a horde guild on Thrall (PVE, EST) that raids late night weekends. We are currently rebuilding our rosters and hoping to return to a 25 man raiding guild come Mists. We are also currently running 2 10 mans every week

Weekend Raid Group Progression:

6/7 Hard Modes in Firelands
8/8 Dragon Soul 25 man
4/8H Dragon Soul 10 man (2 groups)

Raid Times:
Fridays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Saturdays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST

Now recruiting for a Thursday night group at 9:30pm-1am

The Last Hope loot is done by council, and will be distributed evenly among those who we feel are doing their best job with what they have and who deserves it the most. Our objective is to get people evenly geared that are dedicated to raiding and thus progressing the guild as a whole.

http://lasthopethrall.guildportal.com/

If you have any questions please contact me on my real id at summa517@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]