Help Im a Noob on trial Account

20 Human Warrior
hey I was just wondering where can i get a very nice set of gear or pvp items? Since im just on trial account i need a faster way of getting item then doing dungeons and playing pvp.And everyone else in my realm doesnt like weak accounts
Edited by Markernesto on 4/17/2012 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/14/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Markernesto
hey I was just wondering where can i get a very nice set of gear or pvp items? Since im just on trial account i need a faster way of getting item then doing dungeons and playing pvp

Doing dungeons and doing pvp is the fastest way of getting the best available gear for you. For pvp some of your best options are the heirloom gear combined with dungeon drops.
Edited by Monmonn on 4/14/2012 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How long would it take to get a piece of heirloom from pvp if you suck at it and keep dying?
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
04/14/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Markernesto
Since im just on trial account i need a faster way of getting item then doing dungeons and playing pvp

Can you explain why being on trial means it must be faster? I'm afraid I don't follow.

Other than dungeons and pvp you've got quests and DMF, but that will take just as long if not longer than just grinding stuff out the normal way. Just to clarify there is no "set," sets don't start happening until the vanilla endgame levels (60+).

If you're looking for the best gear set for warriors ally side on trial I happen to know the armories of some of the best ally warrs:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Mirenelle/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Budson/simple

Now these guys are also trials so you have access to all of these items. You'll have to find replacements for all the BoAs (sorry I don't have a pre-boa armory) but if you get to BiS (best in slot) in all the other slots it shouldn't matter much. To find directions on how to get each of the items these guys are wearing do an item search on wowhead.com, or ask here if you need further help :)
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
04/14/2012 02:30 AMPosted by Jelphin
How long would it take to get a piece of heirloom from pvp if you suck at it and keep dying?

During WSG weekend, which happens to be right now, not long at all. It's not about the dying anyways, it's about how much you help your team win. If your death helps your fc escape then you earned those honor points :)
Reply Quote
20 Human Warrior
But my realm is such a pain because everyone hates weak account and only a few would help in dungeon and pvp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/17/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Markernesto
But my realm is such a pain because everyone hates weak account and only a few would help in dungeon and pvp

You could try Aerie Peak, I believe that's the "official" trial twink realm.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid

What help do you need? Most things that need done on a trial account are very doable by yourself.

04/17/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Akosi
You could try Aerie Peak, I believe that's the "official" trial twink realm.

AP (mostly horde side) is certainly the largest community, but there are others. At any rate if the OP is looking for gear runs and carries AP might not be any better for them; most twinks prefer a new player who shows themself to be self sufficient before they go handing out favors.
Edited by Tkatii on 4/17/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

You don't need to have friends pre-grouped to join dungeons or battlegrounds. You can queue in the Dungeon Finder/BG queue as a solo player and it will place you with other random players in the queue. The queuing systems pull people from servers all over North America, so your server's population has nothing to do with who you'll end up with or how long you'll have to wait.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
Sorry this is kinda off topic but is 20-24 twink brachet more alive than 14-19 twink brachet? I am asking because i heard all capped trial accounts are playing with the XP-off players instead of the normal bgs.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
04/18/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Aghator
Sorry this is kinda off topic but is 20-24 twink brachet more alive than 14-19 twink brachet? I am asking because i heard all capped trial accounts are playing with the XP-off players instead of the normal bgs.

Next time if your question is off topic how about making your own thread?

Yes the 20-24 bracket is active, I don't know if it's more active than 15-19 cause I don't play it, but I sincerely doubt 15-19 is "dead." At any rate you can expect 24/7 pops in 20-24 xp-off with 1-5 min queues for horde and 10-15 min queues for ally.

Capped trial accounts are technically xp off because they no longer earn xp. That is why they are in the xp off bracket.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Flastrotzert
BiS warrior for the 20-24 bracket:

Hmm, linking level 24 BiS twink with equipment that is unobtainable by a trial in a thread specifically asking about trial twinking?

04/18/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Flastrotzert
everyone knows that the 15-19 bracket is dead and the only active bracket is the 20-24 exp off bracket.

And spouting misinformation just to stir the pot and mess with the heads of the lowbies?

I see you're back again Poorpunisher and still haven't gotten tired of your silly stalker-like obsession with trials.

You do realize that trials can't lock their xp other than the forced xp lock at 20, so claiming that the 15-19 xp off bracket is dead actually just messes with people like you. The ones on full accounts who choose to twink at the top-most level of a lowbie bracket. So you're not actually affecting your favorite targets with that one.

I hope one day you'll figure out that one guy being a jerk to every trial he comes across still isn't going to stop people from making and twinking trial accounts. Blizzard isn't going to change a single thing just because you're throwing a hissy fit for the ages. All it's going to accomplish is get every account you make sanctioned and eventually banned by Blizzard. I would have thought you'd known that by now after almost 6 months of this behavior. It's just sad really.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
04/18/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Avanna
I see you're back again Poorpunisher and still haven't gotten tired of your silly stalker-like obsession with trials.

I'm actually not 100% positive that's him. Since when does Dent go around telling people to help trials get BoAs?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/18/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Tkatii
Since when does Dent go around telling people to help trials get BoAs?

He said to farm graveyards to help trials get BoA's, like he says he likes to do with trials himself. As in keep the trials in the graveyards so they can't do anything but die repeatedly. I put mental quotes around that "help" he threw up there.
Reply Quote
79 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Flastrotzert

the 15-19 bracket is dead level your 19 twinks to 24 twinks and farm gys to help trials get boas.

farming the graveyard is extremely bad form.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/18/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Mavén

the 15-19 bracket is dead level your 19 twinks to 24 twinks and farm gys to help trials get boas.

farming the graveyard is extremely bad form.

It's the only thing baddies can do though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]