Hey Rivendare!

90 Night Elf Druid
I come in and check from time to time to see how many old faces I see, I use to play on this server when I first started. I moved to go play with a friend I met in my neighborhood though. I played a mage and a hunter, Lixa and Amean. Anyone remember me? (:
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Nope, but i just started in Rivendare when i got Scroll of Ressurection, so i'm new here myself. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol can't believe this was my first server.. I was a nub DK :p. Were you alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No, I played Horde back then. I do miss it though, everyone was really nice. I remember the first time Alliance did For The Alliance on that server. Everyone was like "OMG".
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
Neither name rings a bell here. And I was on the server since it was launched back in BC =\ Tho I stopped playing for about a year and a half
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
What's up Rivendare? This forum is terribly slow. I miss Eleidon or whatever his effing name was.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]