[H]<Availionic Ascendants> 6/8H Lf Dps

Kiki, get the !@#$ out of my recruitment thread before I start reporting your annoying %^- for harassment and trolling in my thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's good to see another 25 man guild. I wish you the best of luck in filling out your roster.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
That Markov guy smells.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
OOB
Gratz on 6/8
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Go away.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
OOB
lol... why would i go away when i am telling you congrats...... ?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
OOB
BTW GL on spine it is a PITA.. not a EZ fight
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Because I'm still seriously pissed at you and I have every right to be. You're a bigger crybaby than a tween whose mommy refuses to let her go see the most recent installment of the Twilight Saga.

It's no longer your business how we're doing. So seriously just go away.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Your reasons for leaving are that you're a huge crybaby.

I'd think someone as old as you would be intelligent enough to recognize an analogy. I guess not.

Get out.
Reply Quote
I'll do what?
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Kjotvi
Casty'll do it. Don't you dare upset em. He's big buizznzz

Lol Kjotvi. What are you doing off your leash? Damnit.... /drags Kjotvi away
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Viviornitier
Lol Kjotvi. What are you doing off your leash? Damnit.... /drags Kjotvi away

WHO

ARE

YOU
Reply Quote
Lol Pewbacca. :D
Reply Quote
05/03/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Kilgartha
i will not get out... Zan me coming in and posting after i left for my own personal reasons shows that the guild was pretty good if ex guildies are still coming back and telling ya how good of a job ya are doing. You are the one who is making the guild look bad and is trying to start drama... i have yet to look back at one thing i posted and see where you could even get that i am trying to start any sort of drama.

You did a good job? I'm confused, when was bottom of the barrel dps every attempt even on AoE fights considered a good job? Let's just neglect the fact that you skipped half the progression days due to "fighting with your wife", and transferred after getting geared up. I wonder though who thinks you actually did a good job, please tell me, my baseball bat needs a good work out. Haven't batted an idiot out of the guild in ages.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]