Just another HK Farming complaint

97 Human Warrior
Well, I am quite sure it was a premade since all the players came from the same realm but 2. So, it was a failed rath strat.
Rath is a cross realm group. You are obviously well versed in the topic. If you saw a 38 man premade from the same realm it certainly wasn't rath's group.

Why don't you jump on your main.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Percarlo/advanced

That's why.

Lol that is not my main, he is my herbalism farming toon. Wrong account altogether but I do have a pvp hunter and deathknight on that account.

And no, I didnt say it was rath's group, I said it was a Rath strat. Different grp obviously as they could not pull off the strat.
Edited by Oaklander on 4/17/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Percarlo/advancedThat's why.
how did you find this???
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
04/17/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Yangman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Percarlo/advancedThat's why.
how did you find this???

Alt-o-Magic Browser Addon.

@Oak - Just post on your main. You have nothing to hide, right?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
04/17/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Oaklander
Lol that is not my main, he is my herbalism farming toon. Wrong account altogether but I do have a pvp hunter and deathknight on that account.

I don't think you do.

04/17/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Schleichend

I'm guessing he has quite a bit to hide, because he really enjoys posting on this level 20 alt of his.
Reply Quote
97 Human Warrior
04/17/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Schleichend
how did you find this???

Alt-o-Magic Browser Addon.

No I dont have anything to hide, now if my computer allowed me to download chrome so that I could actually change anything on this site...I would change the name of my posting toon. I cannot change the name of the toon and I am stuck with this. I suppose I could change it from home..but I really only post on here when I am bored at work
Unfortunately, when I try to download chrome, my computer freezes up and dies. It is my work computer, old, decrepit and fit for the limited tasks performed at the office...all but posting on wow forums it seems. Ok?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Just link him/her then. Easy enough. Keep in mind though that after a certain period of time it's going to be assumed that you just went to look for the "best" character you could find on Moon Guard to link.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
AV is aids now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/17/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Oaklander
hollow and meaningless you are

says the talking dog

WOOF WOOF
Edited by Durpycat on 4/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
57 Worgen Rogue
The solution to this is to check your AV personnel while you're in the cave. If you see Nathrezim horde folks, particularly Rathamus (mage), Tweadledee (DK) or Sonny (HPal), then you have entered a Rath premade AV.

They will wait on the north side of Galv's bunker with 25-30 ppl, wait until alliance goes in to kill galv, and then mop you up. They will count bodies and send back defense to recap depending on how many alliance made it through iceblood. They will simultaneously establish a choke at Icewing bunker preventing spawners to make it back to what they thought was the front line, and cap Snowfall Graveyard. It goes on until you are finally dying as you spawn at Stormpike. They are trying to get you to quit alliance because you are QQing so much at each other for something that was probably doomed from the beginning.

The counter? Send all 40 to IBGY and establish your own choke until that GY caps. Play pvp and kill opposing players, and burn towers. It may still not work out for alliance since it's a 40 man pug q-ing for that horde AV. But it might be more fun than getting killed in the graveyard.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
The solution to this is to check your AV personnel while you're in the cave. If you see Nathrezim horde folks, particularly Rathamus (mage), Tweadledee (DK) or Sonny (HPal), then you have entered a Rath premade AV.

They will wait on the north side of Galv's bunker with 25-30 ppl, wait until alliance goes in to kill galv, and then mop you up. They will count bodies and send back defense to recap depending on how many alliance made it through iceblood. They will simultaneously establish a choke at Icewing bunker preventing spawners to make it back to what they thought was the front line, and cap Snowfall Graveyard. It goes on until you are finally dying as you spawn at Stormpike. They are trying to get you to quit alliance because you are QQing so much at each other for something that was probably doomed from the beginning.

The counter? Send all 40 to IBGY and establish your own choke until that GY caps. Play pvp and kill opposing players, and burn towers. It may still not work out for alliance since it's a 40 man pug q-ing for that horde AV. But it might be more fun than getting killed in the graveyard.

I liked this post. You should too.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
lol i was in that bg here is the video

youtube.com/watch?v=Rri-AIN2xC0&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Porktooth on 4/17/2012 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/17/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Oaklander

I'm not hollow and meaningless... I'm sadistic and xenophobic.
Oh and btw, you can scratch vent out. Lead two premades with chat, no vent. Just need people who are willing to listen and know what to do. So using the excuse "vent" or "voice communication" is now thrown out the window. Also to add more spice to this stew, you trying to say "honorless" or "meaningless" just makes me more satisfied. The meaningless part just got hit by a bus because your here posting :D

Oh to OP, that was a Normal Rath Strat. If that was a HK farm the numbers would have been 550+
Just saying :P

Figures a blood elf would say this....hollow and meaningless you are, yes you are. It is meaningless because I have never personally been steamrolled by the rath strat. I have seen it done twice...or I should say the horde attempted to do it twice...but failed when they were unable to bottleneck us and we got around it to confound the strat. That was a /kek fest....lol.

Oh and it is nice to be able to verify my beliefs about people to make premade random BG groups. You have played 3 rated bgs on that toon in total. What is the matter? Afraid of facing real competition, so you have to stack the deck heavily in your favor and gloat about how successful you were in "leading" two rath strat premade victories? Typical blood elf.....clueless and honorless.

But hey....at least you killed the lich king....for the first time...2 months ago...had to have the deck stacked highly in your favor to do that too eh? Lol at you.

Is that all you have? Taking a shot at stats.... LOL
Thanks for pointing out the obvious and that I don't go "all out." Do I seemed to care the slightest, nope. But hey, at least I'm not a coward and actually post on my main. What you afraid to let people know who you actually are, come on we would all love to see you "gloat" about your marvelous PvE and RBG rating.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Hey! There's nothing stopping you from leaving the battleground if you see it's gonna last more than 15 minutes :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]