EpicEyes Maddness of Deathwing Video

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Draka!

Many of you know us, many of you don't...not yet at least....

I am one of the Senior officers of EpicEyes and I want to share with you all one of our most proudest moments as a guild.

A brief history....

We have raided WOTLK content with many successes and a few oddball victories (72 minute Haigan fight for one!) and continued with Cataclysm. There is one thing that we were never able to accomplish....

Clearing End Content Raids while it was current content. Until now.....

I can proudly say that my main goal for the guild has been fulfilled in the most exciting manner possible. Many of you are probably thinking "Yea who cares, so they got it, big deal". Its a huge deal for us as a guild, and me especially since I really haven't cared so much for the expansion overall anyways.

I am extremely, profusely, beyond anything, proud of my guys and gals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4N42yfssQ

This is our victory video. I am so excited over the accomplishments we have achieved as a social/raiding guild.

Please feel free to enjoy this pristine time for EpicEyes. Feel free to share with friends as well as this is the reason we still play this game.

Thank you all!

Bec <3
AKA Cynde, Serennaa, Amadelia, Mareenaa, Katiedid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WTB more positive people like you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wish someone would put ME in a video that doesn't involve my own pain and suffering.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Cynde
"Yea who cares, so they got it, big deal"

The best form of competition is yourself. If you feel a sense of achievement with your accomplishment...that's all that should matter.

I watched your video, and I was understandably curious though in regards to your feral tanking the encounter.

Is there a reason he's not bear/catting it?

Ie tanking first impale, then after the other tank taunts...shifting cat and using cower and then dps'ing until tanking the next impale.

Typically as a tank, if full bear spec and gear I'm usually about 42k dps on the encounter using bear/cat. If I do the same in cat gear and spec...which includes the talent Thick Hide...then I can usually put out 50K dps while tanking the encounter.

Just something I noticed.

Again congratulations to you and yours Cynde
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/19/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Valarkin

The best form of competition is yourself. If you feel a sense of achievement with your accomplishment...that's all that should matter.

^^ You are so right on that! =D
04/19/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Valarkin

I watched your video, and I was understandably curious though in regards to your feral tanking the encounter.

Is there a reason he's not bear/catting it?

Ie tanking first impale, then after the other tank taunts...shifting cat and using cower and then dps'ing until tanking the next impale.

Typically as a tank, if full bear spec and gear I'm usually about 42k dps on the encounter using bear/cat. If I do the same in cat gear and spec...which includes the talent Thick Hide...then I can usually put out 50K dps while tanking the encounter.

Just something I noticed.

Again congratulations to you and yours Cynde

I will have to check with DK since he is our raid lead for the guild, I don't think it was something he thought about in the initial strategy. I do know he has talked with multiple people and watched videos and that was just something we never thought about. Truthfully, we are the types to follow strategy but then we wind up doing something cookie and non traditional or whacky and we kill it. LOL Appreciate the insight however, something to look into for hard modes and stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/18/2012 07:08 AMPosted by
Wish someone would put ME in a video that doesn't involve my own pain and suffering.

but ju, isnt that the only thing you're good for?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]