New guild

87 Blood Elf Priest
Name: NFD (No Funking Drama)
Started: 15 April 2012
What we are looking to do: Main thing is have fun and not deal with drama. Looking to run weekly dungeons and also do new and old school raids.

All lvl and classes are welcome to join. Everyone got to start somewhere so come on over and join. We are lvl 1 right now.

Thanks for your time all and have fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Pls pass message to skyler.

I had a blast raiding ogrimmar last night. I started out alone. Although it took approx. 20 mins. before someone found me, all I could do was LMAO at all the ruckus I caused. Skyler was the one and only to find me, and ambushed me like a noob! It was awesome! Of course the happy dance and what not on top of my corpse just iced the cake and made me laugh even more! Either way, nice job! Fun times! :D
Reply Quote
So what your're saying with the whole " ambushed me like a noob " is that you forgot you were a Mage and could blink, nova, Iceblock, blink some more, press 1 really really hard and use your free trinket? That's what I'm getting.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Too much thinking for a mage from Anvilmar ^^^^
Reply Quote
Ah that's right. What was I thinking!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Easy there boys... I never said I was any good at PvP nor did I care if I got ganked. I did it for fun. That darn rogue got me from behind hit me 2 or 3 times and I was done for. So what? I had fun and that was all that mattered.
Edited by Stantonwife on 4/25/2012 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Pay for my transfer and ill join your guild.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/25/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Raçzo
Pay for my transfer and ill join your guild.
You should join my lvl 2 guild "The Raging Duelist" We, meaning my 7 alts and I, would love to have you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Careful boys, le bad mage had to QQ at me ingame about me being so mean :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
w/e makes you feel better dude.
Reply Quote
04/25/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Stantonwife

If you're experiencing any harassment by members of our guild make sure to contact our GM. He's very strict about this sort of thing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/24/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Dalco
So what your're saying with the whole " ambushed me like a noob " is that you forgot you were a Mage and could blink, nova, Iceblock, blink some more, press 1 really really hard and use your free trinket? That's what I'm getting.

04/25/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Patrix

If you're experiencing any harassment by members of our guild make sure to contact our GM. He's very strict about this sort of thing.

Crazy person screams at me for agreeing with silly poster above. Where do I report me getting harassed by her?
Reply Quote
04/25/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Badglad

Crazy person screams at me for agreeing with silly poster above. Where do I report me getting harassed by her?

I'm not sure. I just know that AA has a strict no trolling policy. We pride ourselves on our impeccable behavior and respectable reputation. If something is amiss, then I'm sure our GM will want to hear of it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Then I'm fine. All I did was agree with Dalco :) no trolling from me anywhere.
Reply Quote
04/26/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Badglad
Then I'm fine. All I did was agree with Dalco :) no trolling from me anywhere.

You're really slow badglad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You say that like it's a new thing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]