[H] Omni's 25M ICC ALL Achievements on HERIOC

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Would like more Ranged DPS for this friday!
http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/15883

Laters!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Run in 23 hours!!

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Too bad these aren't for alliance too. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
So..Wait.. You do:

Heroic Lich King
Been Waiting a Long Time
Neck Deep in Vile

All in one kill attempt?

If that's true...that's Impressive.

I lead ICC25s on my server, and we do H LK every time, and the normal mount achievements like once every 2 months or so.

I'd of thought that doing all that at once would be...damn near impossible.

Kudos to you sir. /bow

~Alistania, the Insane Hand of A'dal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
it is true, =D and very easy with him leading.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So..Wait.. You do:

Heroic Lich King
Been Waiting a Long Time
Neck Deep in Vile

All in one kill attempt?

If that's true...that's Impressive.

I lead ICC25s on my server, and we do H LK every time, and the normal mount achievements like once every 2 months or so.

I'd of thought that doing all that at once would be...damn near impossible.

Kudos to you sir. /bow

~Alistania, the Insane Hand of A'dal

THANKS! :D

It was the only way I could justify "reserving" invincible. Now its free roll and I just wanna help the WoW community stay strong :)

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WOOHOO another successful raid! TY! I finally got my drake.

I won't be able to make it next week, boyfriends sister is getting married and I will be out of town for that but I will definitively be back the week after. =D

Ty again you are awesome =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Come to this raid, we get EVERY Achievement! EVERY!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Omniknight is awesome!
ICC is awesome!
So if u want to be awesome, come join the fun!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
the key to success..... MANY HUNTARDS...

Our only hiccup this week was... OVERDPSING during transition lol. we had two back to back remorseless winters...

Run for this week is up!!
http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/18522

Cheers,
Omni
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yeah I was in the run this week and wiping on H LK because of TOO MUCH dps was pretty comical.

On a serious note I ask you to find another 25 man run that does Been waiting a long time and Neck deep in vile on heroic mode......successfully.

Great run, great raid leader. Highly recommend this run!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
very clean swift kills, great leadership been on his runs for a few weeks. now and i help him with the adding of people to invite. all of the people are not quizzed of gear ect quick easy run for drake got mine in 2 times all but the second part of the blood queen that i got next week... he will help you with bloods and infusions no catch come and join this raid if u get a chance its a must go thing! only requirements is to be 85 and have vent :) everything else is all good :)
Edited by Epyc on 6/8/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love you guys :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Awww look at omni gettin all sentimental.. Lol,we love ya too!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If Im interested in coming next week how would it work cross realm?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/09/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Achelies
If Im interested in coming next week how would it work cross realm?

Hey!

We use a website called openraid.us, which helps facilitate cross-realm raiding. People who are interested in leading raids (myself) post raids where they are LFM.

As a raider or someone who is signing up to a raid, only by signing up (and upon approve by the Raid Leader), will your Real ID information be given to the raid leader, and ONLY the raid leader. Once the raid leader has your realid and adds it to his/her friendslist, he or she will then be good to invite you cross server!

Hope that made sense
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Once u sign up on open raid, there is a forum tht will answer a lot of ur questions and there is also a chat room with tons of friendly ppl to answer any questions!

If u have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Edited by Prncesspwn on 6/9/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Congrats on the mount.

How do you manage to do Been Waiting a Long Time for This on heroic? I do ICC 25 heroic weekly but I can only ever manage to get the meta achievements for 11/12 on heroic.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Congrats on the mount.

How do you manage to do Been Waiting a Long Time for This on heroic? I do ICC 25 heroic weekly but I can only ever manage to get the meta achievements for 11/12 on heroic.

We dance to avoid shadowtraps, and thats the only thing thats different tbh. The rest is the same as any other H LK kill

A lot of it is the people I bring, and the usage of vent, and teaching people of the fight
Edited by Omniknight on 6/10/2012 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Congrats on the mount.

We dance to avoid shadowtraps, and thats the only thing thats different tbh. The rest is the same as any other H LK kill

A lot of it is the people I bring, and the usage of vent, and teaching people of the fight

I am going to try this next week. You have inspired me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]