[H] House of Zug

90 Blood Elf Paladin
3/8 HM: Gratz on 2 new heroic kills in 1 week
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Wanted to make a qwik post. Since joining House of Zug lil over a month ago, I've been impressed with how this team tackles the raid walls when hitting new events. The teamwork and progression here is easily visible. The folks are easy to get along with and they know their stuff. If you're thinking of coming our way, check out www.houseofzug.com, pretty much have our stuff together.

/cheers
Grymebeard
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Need druids
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
*crickets*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Heroic Hagara: Dead! First night of attempts. GJ Zuggies!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Spine of Deathwing needs YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hello hello!

We are currently looking for some awesome people to fill out our ranks for H DS and MoP.

We are in need of exceptional healers with a dps offspec (holy pally preferred but all healers will be considered) and ranged dps (lock, spriest or hunter).

If you are looking to become part of an heroic content guild, interested in a new home for MoP or just want to hang out with some really cool people in game chat up one of our officers or check us out at www.houseofzug.com.

Come join us for fun, heroic content raids and loads of puns. Oh, and sometimes we have pie!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
come healers and rdps!!! Sound Off!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We are still seeking some awesome players to fill our ranks! Come check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
come healers and rdps!!! Sound Off!!!!!

houseofzug.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck in your recruiting! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thanks!

Would still love to have some new rdps and healers to finish out H DS and on into MoP. Check out houseofzug.com and put in an app.

Zug zug!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If I could commit the time to full time raiding again, I'd totally put in an app. Now that I have a banging new computer I could actually handle 25 man a lot better! lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We do require an 85% attendance ranking for our core-raiders; however, there are plenty of people who enjoy the community of House of Zug and are talented raiders who squeeze into raids as time and space allow due to busy RL schedules.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
need healers!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We are still seeking exceptional ranged dps and heals for H DS and into MoP.

Please visit www.houseofzug.com for more information.

Come to check us out and drop an app!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
now accepting Mists applications
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Pointy Hat Club Sound Off!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]