2k lock and sham LF 3rd for 3s!

85 Troll Warlock
Hello folks!

Me and my shammy buddy Jizzak (Ally Magtheridon-US) are looking for a 3rd member to make a dedicated 3v3 team on Mug'thol! We have gotten to 2k rating together playing lock-sham in 2s and RLS in 3s, on both the battlegroups Ruin and Nightfall before taking a break from the game for a little while. I also played a feral druid in an over 2k kitty cleave team, as well as a mage, but all of this is optional info.

Enough with the self-resumé, we are looking for an active rogue, mage or DK (to play RLS, MLS/Wizcleave or shadow cleave) that wants to join us on a 2.2k push. We are frenchies who fluently speak english on vent/skype (I am mentioning this mainly for the french-only people that I met on the server).

Lastly, Jizzak will transfer to Mug'thol when I will be done with this school semester (on April 26th). This will be when we will start playing the arena games. We demand a minimum of 1800 mmr arena xp, and a sense of humor.

P.S.: If anyone looking at my armory is wondering, I am reforged to mastery because I am fooling around with my demo spec in battlegrounds. I run haste obviously when affliction.
P.P.S.: I do have that shiny little trinket. Cunning of the Cruel
Edited by Rodolph on 4/11/2012 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]