Wotlk legendary weapons

85 Worgen Rogue
I have a ret/holy pally that i wanna twink and get Shadowmourne and Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings. I had got Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros for him when he was lvl 60 and almost twinked then but thought its really easy to get the mats for a Sulfuron hammer alone cause ive made a few already but i decided i would just twink him around lvl 80 with the Wrath legendaries. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on getting them? I already have the primordial saronites for shadowmourne, and I have to do the whole thing on 25 man except the "feast of souls" quest which can be done on 10 man. And what was the souls needed nerfed to? And for Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
I havent found a really good guide for that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What do you want us to say?

Both legendary items you need are dropped in 25 man. If you do heroic mode you have a higher acquisition rate of both shards.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Val'anyr is a curse.
Avoid it.
I got 18 frags when Uld 25 was bumped for TOC.
Getting the last 7 was hell.
Getting a group that was able to deal with Yogg was also no picnic.

The frags are random and only drop in 25 man.
You have a higher chance for them to drop each layer you go into Uld but still you can go a full clear and only see 1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm actually going to do the same thing :D from what i hear it is all a matter of patience. the shards take forever to acquire. With the release of MoP, idk how hard it will be to get a pug together and do H25 Uldur and H25 ICC every week for a few months...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]