The best rbg hunter in the game ... link

8 Goblin Warrior

well. what other spec should i go? paladins only have ONE dps spec. i already play it.

Go holy....
No really, stop complaining and gimping yourself.

You choose to gimp yourself and play a crappy spec.
Hunters are forced to play a crappy spec.

Whats so hard to understand?

If you play a class you should become a master at all specs.
Now go learn holy.
This and while you are at it reread the last part of the sentence you quoted. You being Ret has nothing to do with Hunters doing poorly in Rated Battle Grounds.
Edited by Whim on 4/17/2012 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
04/17/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Pragmatic
This and while you are at it reread the last part of the sentence you quoted. You being Ret has nothing to do with Hunters doing poorly in Rated Battle Grounds.

actually. it has to do with any melee who isn't a rogue/dk or any ranged who isn't a mage/warlock is doing poorly in rbgs. no one ever said hunters didn't need help.

you keep telling me. 'just respec' thats like me telling all these hunters to 'just reroll' which i haven't done.
No, this is about one class doing poorly, not all classes and if you go look at the RBG ladder on this site you'll see 111 Ret Paladins out 440 (321 of which are Holy) over all which is just one spec against 93 Hunters of all three specs (62 MM, 11 BM and 20 SV). Coming in here saying my spec sucks and I do not want to go to the spec that is succeeding is fine but don't gripe when you have that spec to go to. Hunters can not and going with the it's not my role argument is a poor one when the argument is about about class representation numbers only.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you keep telling me. 'just respec' thats like me telling all these hunters to 'just reroll' which i haven't done.

Negative. A reroll requires you to level up from 1-85 on a totally different toon, with totally different achievement sets, totally different... literally everything.

A respec just require minor adjustments to your abilities and gear. You keep everything else.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
And if any pally spec had a right to complain. I would say it would be Prot.

They are no where near as capable as RBG FCs as Warriors from what last i heard.

But back on topic.

maybe mop will fix us :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A respec just require minor adjustments to your abilities and gear. You keep everything else.

please tell me how i can deal damage in my holy spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
im gonna do this one more time. pallys, you cant compare your spec to our class. i know none of you want to hear this, but when balancing CLASS is what matters, sorry if you like the damage spec your HYBRID CLASS brings, but having the option to switch is why hybrid classes are chosen. if you made the mistake of taking these options instead of the option to use different damage dealing specs, you are going to be limited by how well your off specs are doing. this is the nature of being able to fill any role. if paladin could go holy and be completely viable, then switch to ret and be viable, the overall representation of paladin would be too high, and both specs would be nerfed.

this makes me think of high school bands where you have 3 or 4 guitar players who all want to be the rockstar. but guess what, the band needs a bass player and a drummer, and we aint the freaking beatles, so get practicing.
Edited by Ilke on 4/19/2012 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol paladin is bad? i heard switching to holy is hard.
Reply Quote
5 Human Warlock
@Hunters, please stop responding to the Paladins in this thread.

@Paladins, make you're own thread if you are upset about Ret.
Reply Quote
let me translate this thread for those just joining it:
hunters are saying "our car is broken down"
rets are saying "our car stereo isnt loud enough, this is the same problem"
Edited by Casing on 4/21/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Better summary of thread:

Hunters are saying "my team sucks"
Rets are saying "My quarterback sucks"
Hunters then say, "GO PLAY QUARTERBACK THEN"

Problem is that the rets only play running back. Yep, it's an easy switch to the quarterback, but they are not good at it.
Reply Quote

Problem is that the rets only play running back. Yep, it's an easy switch to the quarterback, but they are not good at it.

that is not better. to use the football summary tho:
hunters are saying: we have no team.
rets are saying: yes i know i can play linebacker, but i deserve to play linebacker and quarterback
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

That was really bad dude.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
@Hunters, please stop responding to the Paladins in this thread.

@Paladins, make you're own thread if you are upset about Ret.
I am going to take this advice since a lot of Rets are just clearly trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/21/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Whim
am going to take this advice since a lot of Rets are just clearly trolling.

the sad part is i dont think they are. these ppl honestly feel entitled to multiple viable specs. good thing hunters dont feel this entitlement to 1, or we might be upset over the last 2 xpacs.
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
04/21/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Ilke
am going to take this advice since a lot of Rets are just clearly trolling.

the sad part is i dont think they are. these ppl honestly feel entitled to multiple viable specs. good thing hunters dont feel this entitlement to 1, or we might be upset over the last 2 xpacs.
It's been 3 for me. Season 3 was a pain for me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
#1 RBG player in the world is a Hunter.

/tiphat

Edit: In other words, this thread is invalid until you change the title to note that this is only in the US.

Edit #2: Read the next page before posting. I sincerely apologize for not looking at his armoury and investigating whether he had cheated his way or not (As well as not being familiar with how to purchase RBG rating - I would be lying if I said that I had ever googled how to purchase a carry/pilot/hack before) and for making Bubbles rage-fist himself.
Edited by Schleichend on 4/22/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]