Soldiers Live and Wonder Why ((OOC 2))

90 Human Paladin
Allaynna tell me who this ellen lawson is :3

Sounds like a juicy story
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It is... Very juicy.

So, when Allaynna was alive, she was Allaynna Liams, her sister was Ellen, their father died fighting, their mother withdrew into the priesthood, and left Allaynna to take care of her younger sister. They grew up, but stayed close, Allaynna married a paladin, Joseph, and had a kid before she got killed, but that's kinda unimportant to this bit. Ellen got married, before Allaynna, to Selim Lawson. Ellen managed to get caught by the Scourge, and was held prisoner, and Allaynna was forced to murder her own sister. I think Ellen might have had a kid or two, not really sure, but her husband, Selim, fights (fought?) for the army.

TL;DR

Ellen Lawson is Allaynna's sister, whom Allaynna killed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll get a post up later tonight, going to be out for a couple of hours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TL;DREllen Lawson is Allaynna's sister, whom Allaynna killed.

Oh so juicy...

Yeah Tai slaughtered his own village when he returned from Northrend with Arthas and his death knights. :3

He is my evil sadistic "I don't give a sh*t as long as I get to kill sh*t" character :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Allay has her moments... Sometimes she's vicious, other times she just wants to die and stay dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Okay so since I decided to go have a life outside of my man cave, work, school, MMA and ROTC I will work on a post and get everybody moving :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
FREE COMBAT FOR THE SHIP PEEPS!!!!!!!!

Oh feel free to come in with the Cabal agents if you want Ein
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ok I will get a post up. Just to clarify, Mara has been told to rest her voice for a day. So timewise where are we in sync with the rest of the Black Legion? Same day we got back, or the next day or a few days later? Also does Mara know who Torgaddon is has she met him? Or know his name?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/14/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Marasalle
Ok I will get a post up. Just to clarify, Mara has been told to rest her voice for a day. So timewise where are we in sync with the rest of the Black Legion? Same day we got back, or the next day or a few days later? Also does Mara know who Torgaddon is has she met him? Or know his name?

1) You are in Dalaran in Northrend so I am assuming that time zones are similar in WoW to here so I'd say its still about dusk in Dalaran ands its the same day. This was just a few hour time skip not a major one and you can do a before/after post if you want

2) Mara does not know Torgaddon or anything about him and he is out cold due to a potion till y'all meet up with the rest of the Legion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Alright, I'm slapping Grace with Ashok's company. I'll have a post up soonishly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
To revive my interest in the forums as a whole, I'm going to be putting up a new character sign-up for the thread, if allowed, and I'll definitely get a post up tonight. Had a boring weeked anyways :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/14/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Bazzill
To revive my interest in the forums as a whole, I'm going to be putting up a new character sign-up for the thread, if allowed, and I'll definitely get a post up tonight. Had a boring weeked anyways :p

You can definately post another character :P

The more people/characters the better ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You can definately post another character :P

The more people/characters the better ^.^

Awesome :)

I think I'll just go with a plain character, it seems like all my characters are 'special' and it's annoying me haha.

I'll have the sign-up up sometime later. Watching some Band of Brothers now.
Edited by Bazzill on 4/14/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/14/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Bazzill
Watching some Band of Brothers now.

10/10

Spend as much time doing this as you want.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Band of Brothers is my stuff,
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Not sure what to post...hhrrrmmm..

I should get one up though, heal Jazzy by slowly taking out that sliver of wood
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not sure what to post...hhrrrmmm..

I should get one up though, heal Jazzy by slowly taking out that sliver of wood

Done already but you should go check on her, I had Dalen use his skills in First aid but she still needs a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
04/14/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Ashokk
Done already but you should go check on her, I had Dalen use his skills in First aid but she still needs a healer.

Don't know if it would be funny if I happen to have Shinaria and Meria come to find blood squirting from her body like a bloody fountain. Better not be.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Don't kill me please....

I just finished watching the entirety of Band of Brothers and I can barely keep my eyes open, plus, as soon as I had chosen a character idea to move forward with, I started seriosly doubting it.

I'll try my very very hardest to get a sign-up up, and catch up, and get some nice big posts up, but I also have family coming into town. I'm sorry I've been away for so long, and just can't seem to jump back into it :c

EDIT: I really do feel bad about always saying that I'll get a post up, and never actually doing it, I just can't seem to force myself to. I'm going to really start trying thought, because I don't want to abandon this thread and the people in it :)
Edited by Bazzill on 4/15/2012 12:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I kept waiting for you to come and do the surgery, what hapened? I thought you were going to have fun with it? And I am sure that Dalen did the best he could but first aid is not surgery...Jazzy needs a doctor to examine the wound and see how well he did, it's a puncture wound and likely to get infected if he did not get it all out, not to mention she put all kinds of strain on it by continuing to stay at the wheel of the ship until battle was done.

She is still out cold and not waking up anytime soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]