Looking for an active lgbt friendly guild

21 Human Warlock
Like the title states me and my lover are looking for active lbgt friendly guild to join with our mains on Malfurion.

Interested in questing, dungeons, earning guild achievements, and looking forward to end game raiding once our mains gain the last couple levels.

Guild level is largely irreverent to us since we're more interested in making friends and working as team then guild perks.

Post here if you know of a place for us to call home.
Edited by Alerial on 4/20/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
None that I know of on Horde side and I'm in doubt to whether the Alliance would have one either.

Good luck with your search though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I would imagine most of them would be friendly, they just don't advertise as such.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Proudmore server has traditionally been LGBT friendly, with a good community, if you have no luck on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/15/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Daylyn
Proudmore server has traditionally been LGBT friendly, with a good community, if you have no luck on this server.

This. :)
Proudmoore is known for it's amazing community. Plus, because it's a high population Alliance server, it also has a high PUG success rate. I'm sure you'll have more luck there if you don't find anything to your liking on Malfurion.
Reply Quote
21 Human Warlock
Thanks for the feedback everyone, We'll checkout Proudmoore this weekend and see how it goes :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]