Arena Pass: Project Murloc

90 Orc Shaman
Let me preface this by saying I am horrible at arena (and this game), that I have not PvP'd this entire season, and that I have vendored all of my PvP gear from last season except for my trinket (because somehow that still counts as having a PvP set).

Re: Arena Pass
• Players who participate in at least 50 rated Arena Pass games on one character and with the same team by the end of the online qualifier will be eligible to receive the Armored Murloc pet for their live characters.

I want a pet murloc.

Anyone else interested in doing this just for that? Not competitively but casually, for some fun and a pet. No pressure.

Teams are 3v3, and it costs $20. It's just a really expensive pet. More info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/arena/arena-faq

Barring any interest in paying $20 for a murloc, would anyone mind if I tanked their team for 50 games before they started actually playing to win? :D
Edited by Ninetales on 4/12/2012 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Depends on your spec but I REALLY want that sexy murloc pet, so yeah I'll do some.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
^Don't take that guy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/12/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Coker
^Don't take that guy

Lol, I'm willing to play with anyone who'll stick around for 50 games.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I would probably be up for something like this. Warrior enhance resto sham? 1550 achievement here I come!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Double elly Resto shaman

AWWW YEAHHH
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
04/13/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Coker
I would probably be up for something like this. Warrior enhance resto sham? 1550 achievement here I come!
I DON'T TRUST YOU
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I want in D: I want the title too :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Double elly Resto shaman

AWWW YEAHHH
AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Rogue
I did it last year. It was fun. You can always pug people in SW or Org that just want to do 50 matches for the pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]