Frequently Asked Questions

(Locked)

Community Manager
Greetings competitors! Some additional questions have come up regarding the Arena Pass, so here they are with our finely crafted replies. We’ll be keeping this thread updated as more questions are asked, or newer info drops.

Q: When are the servers available?
A: The servers are scheduled to be available after maintenance next Tuesday, April 24, 2012.

Q: Can we only play 3v3 on the Arena Pass realm?
A: You are free to play any Arena format, but only your matches played in the 3v3 bracket will be counted towards the Arena Pass rewards.

Q: I live in a location that wasn’t able to participate last year, can I play this year?
A: Location restrictions from the previous Arena Tournament have been lifted for the Arena Pass. For a full list of requirements please see the Terms of Use.

Q: Wait, I have to reroll a new character to play on the Arena Pass?
A: Yes! However, this character will automatically be leveled to 85 upon creation, and will have access to the gear available here.

Q: I see there is a three character limit per account for the Arena Pass, what if I don’t like one of the characters I created?
A: Three is the maximum number of characters per account, not the maximum number of character creations. You are free to delete and create new characters as much as you want, you just can’t have more than three at a time.

Q: When is the last day that I can purchase an Arena Pass?
A: The Registration Phase for the Arena Pass is April 10 – June 20. During this period you can register for the North American 2012 Arena Pass Service. Registration will close after June 20. For more information about Arena Pass Phases, please visit this blog.
85 Worgen Mage
oh nice that answered all of my questions lol thanks alot
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/12/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Nethaera
The servers are scheduled to be available after maintenance next Tuesday, April 24, 2012.

The day after my Bday XD
so sweet!!!

I got a question though,
Will players have a weekly cap for the arena ratings or the ones with the hunger to play 24x7 will have advantage over casual players, scoring highrate over the week working overtime?

Many thanx for the info.

For the Horde!
Edited by Panzzler on 4/12/2012 3:57 PM PDT
88 Worgen Warrior
Is it on the PTR or live realms?
90 Human Hunter
Yeah where is the realm?
86 Night Elf Hunter
The arena realm is not open to play until April 24th you can just "Pre-order" it now.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
is it worth the $20??? and do i get this for like 1 month? a year? forever?
85 Human Mage
a year
85 Human Rogue
so stoked for this
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Won't sign Up until I got my answer! ¬¬
85 Worgen Mage
Can you make a team with people on other servers? Or do they need to be on the same server?
90 Gnome Rogue
I've looked around but can't find an answer: What about professions? Are they trained via an NPC? Sorry if it's a silly question, it's my first year doing AP. Thanks!
85 Human Warrior
The day after my Birthday too :3
85 Undead Death Knight
8 weeks so like 300-400 days
90 Night Elf Death Knight
thanks a lot answered all my questions cant wait until Tuesday :D
85 Worgen Mage
its almost time! AAAAHHHH i cant wait! :O
85 Human Warrior
I am excited about this season WOOT
85 Night Elf Rogue
Am I able to pay with money I previously had on my battle.net or do I have to pay with a credit card?
85 Night Elf Rogue
If I accidentally bought the arena pass on WoWaccount1 but wanted it on WoWaccount2, being that they are both on the same Bnet account, can I transfer the pass from the first account to the second without having to pay $20 extra dollars? I had opened a ticket but so far no response.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]