[A] SAS 8/8HM Recruiting for MoP

90 Human Warlock
Saints Among Sinners is an established 10 player alliance guild that is currently looking to recruit a few exceptional raiders to help fill out our raiding core for the next expansion. Saints Among Sinners is a reform of Fallen Saints, a guild that has been around since the launch of Black Dragonflight with many of our raiders which have been playing together for many years. Our current progress is 8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic. If you feel that you have what it takes to significantly upgrade our raiding core please fill out an application at www.saints-sinners.enjin.com You may need to sign up in order to fill out an application.

Our Raiding Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12:00am EST (Sunday and Monday raids may be called upon during progression)

Our Recruitment Needs:
(1) Melee or Ranged DPS: Rogue, Hunter, Shaman.
(1) Healer: Shaman, Priest, Druid.

Our attitude and objectives: Saints Among Sinners prides itself on being able to proudly say that we always have fun raiding and being in each others presence. As a guild we strive to maintain a laid back demeanor while maintaining focus without compromising the fun factor that typically ruins raiding or the game in general.

Looting System: Our looting system is unorthodox and unconventional and it works for us. We designate a master looter and have each item individually rolled off via /Random Roll. In some rare cases people will have their rolls vetoed if an item is better placed in another raiders hand. There is never a situation where a roller is vetoed without a logically justified reason.

If you have any other questions feel free to send Lockhart (Jorik) a private message or mail in game and I will gladly answer any questions you have to ask. I look forward to seeing some quality applications. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump for a good guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks for the bump Ian! Still looking for an exceptional DPS and Healer :)
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
nerds
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Currently recruiting (1) Healer: Shaman, Priest, or Druid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump because they're lovely people.

<3.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Omg, do I qualify as exceptional?! bump =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Currently recruiting (1) Healer: Shaman or Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Currently recruiting (1) Healer: Shaman or Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking for a healer to tear into mists.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump for Tarnius...you come back..u kno u want to!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumped for some of the best people on bdf! (Shout outs to Emma, Jorik and Bio, my homies)
Edited by Nov on 7/6/2012 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<3

We've decided to take a mini break before Mist and boredom is starting to sink in.

*cough*need*cough* Beta *cough*key *cough*

What has everyone else been up to?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
But if you don't raid until Mists, you'll be rusty and will suck once you start up again! (or so I get told rather frequently) At least you guys decided to break before having people get burnt out by DS

And wait, you mean I'm not the only one without a Beta key?! I can now languish in boredom a little easier knowing I'm not alone =p
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What? Who doesn't have beta keys? xD NOOBS
Edited by Nov on 7/9/2012 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]