[A] SAS 8/8HM Recruiting for MoP

90 Worgen Hunter
Pfft Ian...what's rusty??
We'll pick up again a little bit before MoP drops =D

Whats a beta key? Kevinßacon wants one!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only nooblets get rusty silly head. :p
I don't know what your loot tables look like each week but we were DEing everything and everyone's got a full offset set of gear. Instead of clearing everything in 2 1/2 hours we can now all focus on this fantastic super awesome game called Diablo. I hear its a ton of fun to farm gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nov....and here I thought you were a nice guy. Picking on people with no Beta keys.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yeah our loot table was dumb. We kept seeing the exact same things week after week and never saw even one of some items, like your trinkets Emma /jealous which is why we decided right after our first kill that we would only go until we all had the drake and just save ourselves the pain and frustration.

And Nov is a bully, always stirring up trolls in trade chat and distracting people from important transmog run spam and whatnot <3

And I am a nooblet. Just ask anyone =p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well if I could I would give you the trinket and make it magically appear in your bag all wrapped up with a purple bow.

Maybe I'll transfer my other pally to horde; she's 83! Is there still a decent amount of pug raids going on?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yeah there are pugs going on all the time, I just can't tell you how successful they are, but I think most pugs these days are at least doing 4/8 Heroic
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA!

Ian... I deny it!
Edited by Nov on 7/11/2012 3:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
OOOOO OMW on my shaman!! =D

And lets have a little chat here about heroic loot tables....look at Kevinßacon gear...do you still see Raid Finder tier? I do =D....and poor Drae still hasn't seen a polearm. All that drops is hunter gear, they said. We don't want it to go to waste, they said!!!!! Blizzard no like Kevinßacon. *sadface*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It's okay, at least you weren't using the 378 version of the Beth shield for most of DS (Poor Xaroc). And I think we can all agree that despite the many deficiencies of loot tables in 10 man groups, that we all did fairly well overcoming them and making a strong showing this tier!

I think I derailed your thread so bumping for people who think they have what it takes to join one of the best guilds on BDF (Saints Among Sinners in case you got confused) going into Pandaland
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you Ian. <3

I've never really had the opportunity to chat with anyone from Subpar before since all my slots are filled with alliance alts but I've always held great respect for you guys and your accomplishments. :)

Have a wonderful night!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
got to do DS with half of saints. life is complete.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Thank you Ian. <3

I've never really had the opportunity to chat with anyone from Subpar before since all my slots are filled with alliance alts but I've always held great respect for you guys and your accomplishments. :)

Have a wonderful night!

I did talk with Draekun a bit one night before I got rid of my alliance alt and I talked to some hunter who named himself after a terrible actor (=p) when he got lonely and created a horde alt but all of us in subpar have great respect for you guys and all you've done going all the way back to Fallen Saints even though we've never really chatted with any of you either.

Oh yeah, free bump for a great guild
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It was fun Cobby =D

Kevin Bacon is awesome Ian admit it!!!!!

And yeah, it was nice talking to you was nice to see that not all the horde guilds were....
well anyway good luck in MoP!! =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]