[A] Knights Legion

86 Human Mage
Casual guild looking to build it's ranks with fun and mature people. We understand that people can't commit certain days and times to raid, pvp, quest or just enjoy the game in general, which is why we are the guild for you. We don't require you to sacrifice your daily lives for a game. We encourage people to go out and experience the real world, while at the same time helping us to build this guild into something great.

We ultimately would like to make it to Level 25, but it isn't a necessity as long as everyone is enjoying themselves and we are progressing.

We do however have weekly goals that we would like to meet. In order to progress in an optimal way, we would like to make sure to do our best to cap weekly xp by doing guild dungeons and a raid each week.. I'm not gonna go so far as to say rated bgs, but it's a possibility down the road.

And we are all about pvp shenanigans.

So if this guild sounds like something you would be interested in. Be sure to whisper one of our members listed below.

GM: Quixus
Officers: Jurai-Sithera-Exodicia
Edited by Jurai on 6/5/2012 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dosequies supports this guild.

~Stay Bloodthirsty My Friends~
Edited by Dosequies on 4/12/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Join us if you dare
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Join the Legion! The "Knights Legion" that is.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Would you guys do Achieves and stuff? :3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
To answer your question honestly, it would completely depend on the types of achievements. With our current roster, we don't have the man power to offer help with some of the larger ones. That being said... When our numbers grow, we would try and help you anyway we can. Assuming there are like minded people who want to pursue certain achievements. I hope that answers your question well enough.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
I realize that we don't have the benefits that give you a leg up in the game. Things suck as faster leveling and a little more change in your pocket shouldn't keep you from joining a guild that you will enjoy and branching out and meeting new people. HELP US HELP YOU!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There can be only one...
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Yes. And it will be US!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Summer is coming. A lot more free time is coming your way. So what should you do? Go play outside! Meet people and be active outside and exercise! However, if you find yourself not doing those things.... Come help level our guild!
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Looking for peeps to run dungeons and BGs with us. Whisper one of our members in game or apply to us using the Guild Finder feature! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Got some action in TB last night. Twas excellent. Not sure who the undead blood dk was, but touche douchebag, touche.......
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Not sure who the undead blood dk was, but touch me douchebag, touch me.......

FTFY.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see what you did there......
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Still looking for peeps! Send me a message in game on this toon or one of the officers listed above!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
05/05/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Exodicia
I see what you did there......

You make my mornings brighter.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bump for the lulz
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for the hot pally.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Still recruiting, though not having much luck. MoP is around the corner and with the added benefit of lots of PVP, it would be beneficial to level with like minded people. Strength in skill, but if that doesn't work. Numbers help =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for more members!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]