Cool transmog staves

85 Human Hunter
Looking for a staff that I can transmog that will fit well with the "Brutal Gladiator's" hunter legacy pvp set, my golden lion mount, and will look good with +130 agil enchant animation.

I have not been liking staff designs with a huge detail on the top or sits high up on my back.
Reply Quote
http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-hunter-staff-weapon-item-model-list

Not sure if any staves match it, but the polearm "Hellreaver" matches it quite well IMO.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
hellreaver, best looking weapon in game.

sucks that i have a staff now instead of a polearm.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I use the Staff of Feral Furies from the Argent Tournament. I like that when I camo, it isn't affected. Although, I'm not sure if others see if or not. Never asked.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Perdition Terokk's Shadowstaff The fel green glow of the armor on a blackish base color make it hard to find a suitable staff. The first one I think would go best.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
hey does anyone know a good bow that goes with the t11 normal tier? murloccccccc
Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter
Question along these same lines.

Has anyone found a staff that does NOT show the enchant?

On my dk and warrior there are 2h weapons that dont show landslide or rune of the fallen crusader. I am looking for a staff that does the same

any help would be AMAZING <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
04/13/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Nostik

Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

On my dk and warrior there are 2h weapons that dont show landslide or rune of the fallen crusader. I am looking for a staff that does the same

Umm yeah generally a rule of thumb is, if the weapon has a graphic effect on it it dont show the chant thank god I hate that chant. I know flamewreath dont really show it and shadowstrike they have a small glow already. So look for weps with their own glow and try it. Oh yeah my staff dont show power torrent
Edited by Kydoìme on 4/13/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter

Umm yeah generally a rule of thumb is, if the weapon has a graphic effect on it it dont show the chant thank god I hate that chant. I know flamewreath dont really show it and shadowstrike they have a small glow already. So look for weps with their own glow and try it.

great thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/13/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Nostik
great thank you!
Its not always the case , but for the most part I find it works. If it can block power torrent it can block out the sun.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers

I like Stonesplinter Staff

better....well to be honest if i was forced to use that elf bow Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers...which is in my bank i would use Draenic Wildstaff instead...matches alot better.

But i aint no elf.
Edited by Banard on 4/13/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/13/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Bullrusher
I use the Staff of Feral Furies from the Argent Tournament. I like that when I camo, it isn't affected. Although, I'm not sure if others see if or not. Never asked.

When I camo using this staff for transmogging, others in my dungeon groups have been able to see the staff on my back uncamoed, so I don't use that for PvP only for PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
better....well to be honest if i was forced to use that elf bow Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers...which is in my bank i would use Draenic Wildstaff instead...matches alot better.

I prefer Lok because it hides enchants. Hell, my Priest's entire transmogrification is setup around a weapon that hides Power Torrent.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-hunter-staff-weapon-item-model-list

Not sure if any staves match it, but the polearm "Hellreaver" matches it quite well IMO.

Great resource here ty
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/12/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Lional
I have not been liking staff designs with a huge detail on the top or sits high up on my back.

get the addon MOGIT.

you can cycle through all the staves available in the game and see what they look like with your current gear. shows where to get each item too.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Damnation By far the best looking staff. But at a horrible drop rate from 25m naxx. I'm rockin Tower of the Mouldering Corpse from regular Forge of Souls.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter
So for anyone keeping track

the staff out of ramparts - crystalfire staff - does NOT show enchants and goes nicely with the vengful gladiators bow.

now i just need my cloak and chest piece =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/13/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Takamurasaki

get the addon MOGIT.

you can cycle through all the staves available in the game and see what they look like with your current gear. shows where to get each item too.

Ty so much for this. Downloaded MOGIT and it really is a great add on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]