@ Dark Iron

90 Human Paladin
Hi Dark Iron

Remember when we got our black war bear mounts at 70?

http://i.imgur.com/5xp90.jpg
Reply Quote

I can say your not the real Stevenash too. No? Show me the Dark Iron's Stevenash with no special casing and I'll show you mine. You mistaken me, I didn't belittle all the great players including you. I was just stating the facts that I servantized all the great players and made numerous fans before I xfer away to Destromath. Anyways, despite all this,...I'm happy to know some originals still on Dark Iron.

-Almightiness

hah I'm just messin', I was including you in the "people that made this a great place to play once"! Guess that didn't come across in text... With any luck at all come MoP, Dark Iron will be a thriving place for open world pvp once again, I think everyone is just itching for it.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Hunter
Bane is back! Now I just have to resist the urge to come back to Dark Iron...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TEMPT TEMPT TEMPT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Haiiiiiii. I'm back on DI for a little, levelling to 90 so that I can /finally/ complete my 7/8 Tier 2 set... are there any new fishing rods?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Really Banemorth... Cecils was your fav alliance guild?

Azaile of <Sexiest Man on Azeroth> cries sexy manly tears you disappoint me.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
weed
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/5xp90.jpg

Yay, I was there for that.
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Warrior
oh hi
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Well i don´t think anyone remembers me, but I used to play a Hunter whose name I won´t mention, I played with The Rapscallions and Silenced during Vanilla, then played with Eclipse, Peekay, Rush and Fail on BC then transfered and came back to Dark Iron to play with Undeniable under the name of Azkold......................got perma banned. And now four years later decided to come back. Pillsberry is ghey.
Edited by Sweatymuffin on 11/22/2013 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I remember Ortega going into Kargath to !%*!*#*#, just me and only me........... I missed a raid to MC due to his PVP Skillzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Dear Banemorth, I was googling myself and this thread came up.

<3 imo,
PS ILU
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Panda Attack, Thrust, One More Boss, Prophecy, Final Boss, are all decent side guilds that still raid so far as I know.

Alot changes in over a year huh.
Reply Quote
OMG AUDIOSMITH! <3
Reply Quote
57 Draenei Death Knight
Cecil's Traveling Circus died after attempting to move to an Oceanic server, Aman'thul, informally known as Auschwitz, under instruction of the German dictator mage, Liveblues. Eventually the guild collapsed. Several of the core members still keep in touch often and have families now, but most of us have moved on. We plan to get Cecil very drunk and make him talk only in a Russian accent in January when we all catch up.
Edited by Quickslash on 11/28/2013 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Leaving Dark Iron was IMO one of the stupidest thing ever.... I have rebuilt CTC but it will never be the same. :(
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Warrior
You're a jerk, Cecil B. Gnome.
Reply Quote
I am also dead sexy.... :D Lets not state the obvious now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I do agree, cecil is a sexy man. He showed me his Nessy in the tram.
Reply Quote
Hey Ishy! It was |-----------| big too... :P how do you think i got the nickname tripod :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]