somone learn me how to arms

90 Human Warrior
becasue so far its just a really bad version of my DK. i really cant tell what is wrong with my damage yes i have 2 resil gems and not much for enchants but i dont see how another 100~ str is going to turn 10k over powers into something much larger.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Use colossus smash.

Whatever you see with that up, is about as big as you're going to see with arms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
necrotic strike does more outright dmg then MS its kind of depressing
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
And yet we do more dps. AMAZING
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
pvp wise dawg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Might want to clarify if you want pvp or pve advice on arms dps. While both require LttS build up, there are tricks that will improve one and not be useful at all for the other.

ok, thats kind of creepy ... You answered my question before I finished posting it.

PvP wise, you'll want a healer to dispell spam you to keep uptime, and once you get a chance, its burst time. Once you slam them for a little bit, cause them to burn a couple cooldowns, than Throw down, pop cooldowns and go for broke. If you can line up a charge for the jugger buff that will help the scare panic inducing factor.

Of course arenas you most likely won't get much of a chance to do any of this. I don't do much pvp compared to a lot of the others around, but this seems to be the usual msg they convey.
Edited by Osaliske on 4/13/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
For pvp, go read Squirrelnut's sticky on these forums. SOLID info in there. And if your gear is the same for your Arms spec as it is for your prot spec, it's a gear issue. Weapon is also a big deal, and I can't see what you are using for Arms. More info you give, more answers you can get.
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
Dont gem for attack power give a try to critical and agility, this season gears are so low on critical that 80% of the warriors run on less or around 10% critical rating and then pop reck to do any decent damage which give the big 20% dmg taken drawback. From my calculation i'll reach around 17% critical which is twice what most warriors get, ill lose around 2000 attack power but mixed with incite ill reach over 30% crit HS and 27% with MS back to a decent standard. Ill also get the badge of conquest which will increase it by around 8% so in the end I wont even need to pop reck most of the time and when I will bon chance to whatever im bursting.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
04/13/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Blãze
Dont gem for attack power give a try to critical and agility, this season gears are so low on critical that 80% of the warriors run on less or around 10% critical rating and then pop reck to do any decent damage which give the big 20% dmg taken drawback. From my calculation i'll reach around 17% critical which is twice what most warriors get, ill lose around 2000 attack power but mixed with incite ill reach over 30% crit HS and 27% with MS back to a decent standard. Ill also get the badge of conquest which will increase it by around 8% so in the end I wont even need to pop reck most of the time and when I will bon chance to whatever im bursting.

Not sure if good troll or bad idea.
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
sheep
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well for PvP:
1st thing you have to establish is your spec as arms, you can take impro slam spec if your ms is sitting under 100, if your ms is over 100 play incite spec.
2nd thing is your set up, you have to use almost EVERY spell you have. My "rotation" for pvp is open with charge/ham macro, get rend up, csmash, op/hs at the same time, then MS, and cast 1-2 slams, that's a general rotation for slam spec warriors.
3rd is your macro set up, macros are a warriors best friend! You can use them to free up sooo many keybinds! Watch this video to get some of the best macros out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0SZgzBiTCQ
This video goes over important macros/addons for warriors!
4th: Practise every day, run 2-3 bg's a day and consistently practise on your warrior!
I hope this helps you out a bit!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Another Warrior QQ thread... Get better or reroll. No changes are coming.

And if you really want to improve, there are plenty of guides / videos, so no point posting a new QQ thread about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I really like the rotting skull for pvp. lots o crit. I still have tons o resil rocking it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
For PvP - stick to your DK, unless you really really want to get frustrated for some reason.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]